Mr. Garrison x Clyde

A/N: this is my first story so tell me if it's good 😇

Clyde and Mr. Garrison met eyes one day, they knew it was love at first sight. Clyde wanted to make a move on Mr. Garrison but he was too shy to do so. Mr. Garrison knew this so he reached out to Clyde and held his hand. Clyde started blushing, ¨M-Mr. Garrison.. What are you doing?¨ Clyde said shyly. ¨I'm holding your hand.¨ Mr. Garrison said, ¨Oh, b-but why?¨ Clyde asked. ¨Because Clyde, I'm in love with you.¨ Clyde was shocked and a blushing mess. ¨B-But Mr. Garrison, isn't this illegal?¨ ¨Mr. Hat says it's not illegal, right Mr. Hat?¨ Mr. Hat then nodded agreeing with Mr. Garrison. ¨Well then, I guess it's o-okay..¨ Clyde said, ¨I'm in love with you as well, Mr. Garrison.¨ Mr. Garrison was happy. He blushed at Clyde as they looked at eachother with lust in their eyes as they slowly moved towards each other, almost kissing before the bell rung. ¨O-Oh, there's the bell.¨ Clyde said. ¨That's fine. How about you come see me after class?¨ Mr. Garrison asked. ¨Of course.¨ Clyde responded. Clyde then walked out of the classroom, waving Mr. Garrison goodbye. Mr. Garrison blew Clyde a kiss before he closed the classroom door. "What the hell?" Kenny mumbled, as he witnessed the whole thing.

Part 2?