°intro

☆

Hello and welcome to ' LITTLE DARK AGE ', my brand new graphic shop. Here you will be able to request and receive graphics from yours truly.

Please make sure to read all the rules and I hope you enjoy <3

☆

i. You must complete the payment before I make a graphic for you. Payment is a permanent follow, a shoutout of this shop and adding a fic of mine (other than this one) to your reading list. You only need to do a payment if I accept your request.

ii. Because of the time I spend on these graphics, you must use my creation for at least two weeks. It's disheartening to see something you created be tossed aside so soon.

iii. There are faceclaims I will not be creating graphics for (eg. influencers + models), I request that you please try to stick with actors/actresses as they have a greater amount of resources for me to work off of.

In saying this, there are a variety of actors/actresses I will not make graphics for, these include Johnny Depp, Amber Heard, Scarlett Johansson, Elizabeth Olsen, Tom Cruise, Chris Pratt, Nina Dobrev, and Tom Felton. This list is subject to change as this shop remains up, so please double-check before requesting.

iv. I am not obligated to make things, I have a pretty busy schedule, exam season is just around the corner. If I deny your request, you can ask why and I'll tell you but I won't tolerate rudeness or aggression in response.

v. You must credit me in the description of your book if you order a cover. Any other graphics must be credited in the chapter they're used in.

vi. Please be mindful that I am quite a busy person so please have patience when requesting, these graphics aren't created within seconds!

vii. VIPs will be my priority when they request, the password is your favourite oc that you've made!

viii. Your book must be published and if it's not it must be published within a week of receiving your graphic or unfortunately you'll be blacklisted.

ix. VIPS are not obligated to follow the rules i, ii and viii.

x. if you have any specifics you'd like me to use in a graphic please link them beneath your form (eg. a specific photo of a person or specific reference/inspiration) <3

xi. Lastly, please no shop-hopping, it's incredibly disrespectful for both parties.

VIPS

VIPS

Iebeaus CELESTIELS cqntralperk tastelangdon -alexanderlightwood xonceuponatimex -mercvryretro <3

BLACKLIST

HELLO, my darlings, how are you?

I am very excited about this because the last graphic shop I had up was four years ago and my style had definitely changed, so I hope you enjoy it!

TAGS:

-windwillows tvpacs Butterfly1645 moonyslantsov auradonqueen40 amoursatelier -snowfallcait roguesmoon vreloix drkvoids lahoteslvr aevngrs amorozovaa writingmagic