SEE THE MONSTER THEY MADE OF ME

•SEE THE MONSTER THEY MADE OF ME•

“Upon one summer's morning, I carefully did stray

Down by the Walls of Wapping, where I met a sailor gay

Conversing with a bouncing lass, who seemed
to be in pain

Saying William, when you go, I fear you will never return again

My heart is pierced by Cupid
I disdain all glittering gold

There is nothing can console me
But my jolly sailor bold”

Up upon a tree, amongst one of its branches,a young girl sat, her feet dangling in the air, swinging back and forth as she sang, playing with the dragon,slumbering lightly on her neck.

Eyes like the sea,casually observed the monsters growing more and more sleepy as she sang and ringlets of  fire ember like hair flowing in the wind  as she leapt from the tree.

The sound of her footsteps echoed, the monsters falling asleep around her, with every measured  steps she took towards the building, where a monster who had allied herself with an enemy lay in wait.

Apollo looked at how she had grown and he was struck by her, oceans tucked away in her hair and poems swim under her skin. Absorbed in contemplation, the beauty in her, lightened up by his sun's rays.

He is the god and yet, it is in Amara's smile, where he finds religion, in her eyes he knew devotion,and he knew there was nothing he wouldn't do for her.

Dionysus and Aphrodite shared a glance. Love and Madness goes hand in hand.

Oh, all the things you do and justify, calling it love to cover up the madness that has driven you because of it.

And Apollo has long sinced toed the line between madness and sanity, and Aphrodite smiled, a dark hungry thing, like the waters of the ocean she was born in, looking at the love story that was beginning to unfold.

And oh, how she delighted in this, the chaos and discord,the beauty and pain, this love was going to change everything,she could feel it.