Hate

Credits is above
_________

《 Chris's pov 》

Lately I have been getting alot of hate. Some of the thing are...

- I don't see what y/n sees in Chris at all

- y/n deserves better

- I don't see what the hype is all about I mean look at him

- why is y/n even with Chris

- you don't deserve y/n

Along with alot more. Today I couldn't take it anymore, and I started to have a breakdown. I put my hands on my face, and started to think

Why is y/n with me

She could do so much better

Maybe they are right I don't deserve her

Soon I get a call from y/n. I dont answer it. I should have but I can't soon she texted me.

__________________

y/n ❤

Chris are you okay?
Seen
Chris
Seen
Chris please answer me
Seen

Can you come over
so we can talk?
Seen

Yeah. I'll be there
in a few mintues
Seen

__________________________

I had asked her to come over because I think we should break up. I mean I don't deserve her at all.

《 skip to when you get to his house 》

I then heard a knock on my door

" come in "

I said quiet but loud enough her them to hear. The door then opened and y/n walked in. I then patted the bed for her to sit down.

" So what did you wanna talk about "

She said as soon as she sat down. I then got nervous and sad. She took notice of this and grabbed my hand. She then rubbed circles on my hand with her thumb.

" ummm.. I think.. that.. we should.. break up "

I said mumbling the last part but she seemed to heard as her eyes then filled up with tears.

" wh-what why? "

She said with her voice cracking. I felt really bad but I think it was better for the both of us.

" I just think that you can find someone better than me. I mean you can have any guy you want. Yet for some reason you had chosen me. "

She then pulled me into a hug and I was yet crying along with her. After a few mintues she had spoken up.

" Chris I know I can get any guy I want ( a/n unlike me ) but I chose you. You make me feel some type of thing that I can't explain that others can't make me feel. Also I chose you because you make me so much happy "

I just sat there think about what she had said and smiled. Soon I pulled away.

" I guess the hate has gotten to me to much "

" Chris don't ever listen to what they say they don't know what our relationship is like "

I looked at her a smiled and pulled her back into a hug.