Prologue

Eleanor Isabella Dubois Lupin.

A girl with dark brown hair and blue eyes, like her father. Her inheriting beautiful fair skin from her mother's side.

She is the daughter of Remus John Lupin and Amelie Brigitte Dubois, a Beauxbatons student, a French exchange student at Hogwarts, possibly part veela.

Both began a loving relationship after finishing Hogwarts, they had a little daughter in 1979, Eleonor Lupin. Her mother contained a blood disease after giving birth, for which she was admitted to St. Mungo's. Without cure, she passed away 1 month after being hospitalized.

Remus had to raise her alone, in the Black house; Before Sirius was sentenced to Azkaban, he offered him her house at 12 Grimmauld Place, as it had been empty and unused for years. Sirius forced the house elf of the house, Kreacker, to serve Remus and his daughter since the elf had been destined to serve the Blacks forever, he could not refuse Sirius' orders.

Remus and Sirius had a small altercation that prevented him from being the godfather of little Eleonor, so the parents selected James Potter as godfather and Molly Prewett-Weasley as her godmother, because she was a very close friend of the mother.

James Potter helped Remus with his wealth, since he was a werewolf and could not get a job or income.

Both Remus and Amelie belonged to the Order of the Phoenix, along with Sirius, James Potter and his wife. The latter were assassinated on October 31, 1981, due to a prophecy challenging Voldemort's power with a child born at the end of the seventh month, James Potter's son, Harry. Sirius was blamed for giving the location to such a dark lord being sentenced to Azkaban. Remus was left totally alone, thinking for years that his close friend Black had been to blame for the death of his other two great friends. There was his other friend, Peter Pettigrew, supposedly murdered by Sirius Black, causing Remus Lupin to believe that he was not only a traitor, but a murderer.

꧁༒•••༒꧂

Author's note

I hope you like this type of fanfic, I am not going to put this type of "extras" at the end of each chapter so as not to disturb, but I would appreciate it if you stay until the end. <3<3
I'm going to make you want to have a nice story left :3