Mollie | Jai Brooks

Mollie | Jai Brooks
I'm so fucking excited. Today me and my best friend are meetings the JANOSKIANS. I'm going to die. We are about four people from the front and Fran is basically dying on my side.
"You okay there Mrs Beau Brooks?" I question
She looks up sheepishly as we move forward in the line
"I can't do this. What if I die in front of them?"
I chuckle at her comment as we move forward anoth space, from here we can hear the boy voices.
I step up first and in front of me is skip. He give me a friendly smile and asks my name while signing my Tshirt. He calls me beautiful and leans over the table to give me a hug. I move along to James and I see Fran shaking out tre corner of my eye, she hands her phone to skip. James does the same as skip and I give him a piece of paper with my @ name in because skip already follows me. He smiles and places it in his pocket. I move along to beau and Luke and they say the same thing and I give them both my @.
Then I move along to Jai who is smiling at me.  I pass my shirt and he hugs me, he says I'm stunning and kisses my cheek. "I know this is weird but can j have your nu-" he was cut off by security yelling "move it along boys" I take my shirt and wave goodbye and Fran rushes over to me while gushing about something Beau said. We walk back to the bus station talking when my phone goes of signaling a text.. From Fran 'hey, urm don't freak out but it's Jai from the Janoskians. Your friend left her phone here xx' I squeak and show Fran the phone and her face drops when she sees Jai got into her phone. I mean it's not that hard. Her case says 'Mrs Beau Brooks' so it's kinda easy to guess its his birth year.
I reply 'kinda freaking out😂 how can she get her phone back? Think she might be dying 😂xx'
In a matter of seconds I get a reply '23 Aberdeen street, floor 11 room 296 💞xxx'
I die. He wants us to go and get it. I die for two reasons. One- that I'm going to the Janoskians hotel and two- that shit meant exercise.
We got google maps open and went to the hotel. We got to the door.
"Knock then" I hissed at Fran
"No you"
"It's your phone"
"He texted you"
"Because he has your fucking phone so he couldnt text you"
"We your the on the wanted to com here and get some d--"
We are cut off by the door I front of us opening.
"Hi" beau smiles aimed at Fran
She blushes and quietly replies "hey"
"Do you girls wanna come in, because I believe Jai is selfie swiping on one of your phones"
Fran's ears prick up and she runs in the room looking for Jai. I walk in after her to see her clutching her phone.
"Beau and I left some pics on there for you" Jai say to Fran with a wink.
"We neet again young one" Jai says to me and smiles.
I bow my head at him and giggle.
He walks over and looks me in the eyes and says "wanna get food. I mean like with me and beau we were just going to go and well her too says 'official pizza punk' and your wearing a pizza necklace so I'm assuming you like pizza"
I look at Fran who is deep in conversation with beau
"Sure" I accept his offer
"Come on beau you cunt, pizza time!!" Jai yells and Fran immediately looks disappointed until beau says "Fran you are coming aren't you?" She smiles and walks towards the foot behind him and we all walk out of the room with the other big whistling and re two gentlemen with us.

A/N just message me or comment if you want an imagine done. Send me details. Name. Boy. Where. How. And I will do it ❤️ lots of live.
Peace ✌🏼️ love ❤️ rubber gloves 🐙