SELH 2

Taehyung is having a night shift, he's just walking around the hospital with a cup of coffee in hand

Taehyung is having a night shift, he's just walking around the hospital with a cup of coffee in hand. Finishing his coffee, he then threw it in the bin as he spoke with some nurses around, who's not on duty. He bid them goodbye and as he was about to turn back, the familiar sirens of the ambulance is heard.

He looks up and sees that someone is being rolled inside in a stretcher. Sure, he always sees this kind of things, but this time, he was very shocked. Not because of the blood, but because of the person in the stretcher. The hospital is yet again filled with noises as medics that had brought the unconscious person in talk to each other as they do everything to keep the patient alive.

Taehyung felt something inside him as he sees the person's face. He's snapped out of his trance as a nurse taps his shoulder.
"Doctor Kim, we need you" The nurse says, looking at Taehyung in concern. Taehyung nodded and followed her.

Walking in the emergency room, Taehyung sees the nurse trying his best to keep the patient's heart from beating as he does chest compressions.
"Come on, come on" He could hear the nurse says, the heart monitor still showed flat line. Taehyung walks closer, his felt like he's knees are becoming weak but he needed to be strong, so he took a deep breath before he steps in.

He does what the nurse was doing and all of a sudden...
"There it is!" The nurse says and they all sighed in relief as they see and hear this. The patient's heartbeat is back. Taehyung looked at the patient's face as he does what he needed to do. He gulps, biting his bottom lip.

He found someone who looks exactly like HIM.