Chapter 6

~6 months later~

I was getting married today and I was happy and excited. Tour went okay after everything with Trey on the plane and the kiss and the music, I don't know what was going on but I thought I was catching feeling for him again and right now I didn't need it. I was heading to the church with Rebecca and Brooklyn. Rebecca was doing our hair when my mom walked in. "Oh my babygirl you look beautiful" "Thank you mom"

"Jade it's time to go" I walked out to the main door and watched my bride maids walk down the isle. The door closed and it was time for me. Drake came beside me and walked me down the isle. I got to the end and I felt nervous and dizzy. Drake kissed my cheek and I kissed him back. Drake walked away and when he did I looked at Chris. I felt sad and depressed. I looked out in the crowd and saw Trey.

I saw him and knew right away this wasn't what I wanted. I love Chris yes but I loved Trey more and I wanted to be with him. I should be at the alter with him not Chris. I leaned into Chris and whispered "Chris can we step out I need to talk to you" " Okay come on" He turned to everyone and spoke "We have an emergency just give us a second"

We walked out the double doors and closed them and I started to panic. How was I going to tell Chris this on our wedding day. "Jade just clam down talk to me" " Chris I can't do this, I can't marry you" "I know" "What you mean you know?" "Jade I see the way you look at Trey, you long for him and it's obivous. I see you still love him and that you're in love with him" "I'm so so so so sorry" I started crying. "Jade it's okay I still love you and we will still be friends, I'll still be in Brooklyn's life and come around you can't get rid of me that easy. Go be with him"

"Thank you so much Chris and I swear I'm so so so sorry about this I never meant to hurt you" "It's okay" I walked in the main part of the church where everyone was. "I'm sorry but me and Chris aren't getting married. I've found something's out about myself and I wish I would've figured it out sooner but it was to late" I walked up to Trey. "Trey will you marry me I know this isn't Ideal and I picture you proposing to me but I can't live without you. I've tried for a year and it didn't work we found our ways back and you have showed me in so many ways you have changed and it would make me happy if you would make our family whole and marry me"

Trey got up and pulled me to the alter and whispered to the preacher. He started talking. "We have gathered here today for one wedding but we have changed. We are here to join Jade Marie Richardson and Tremaine Aldon Neverson." We said our vows and I do's and as we were walking out when I saw Chris. I walked up to him and kissed his cheek. "Thanks again" and we walked to the car.

The driver drove us to my house and we went in and laid on the couch. "Is this how you want to spend a honeymoon?" I looked a Trey confused. "What you mean. This wasn't planned so we don't have anywhere to go so we could just stay here" "Or we could just go out and get my mom to look after Brooklyn" I smiled. "Maybe" My phone rung and I picked it up.

R~ Girl I'm so happy you finally figured it out

J~ Why is this so obivous to everyone else but me

R~ because you tried to hide it

J~ okay okay

R~ go back to what you were doing Mrs. Neverson

J~ Yes Ma'am

I hung up and waited for Trey to come back in the room.

He sat down beside me. "I told you I was going to wait for you and you finally came around" I kissed him "And I'm glad I did" We watched movies and I fell asleep on his chest.

I woke up and heared Brooklyn crying. I got up and picked her up and carried her downstairs to the high chair and gave her some cereal. I started cooking me and Trey something to eat when Trey came up behind me. "Good morning Mrs. Neverson" "Good morning Mr. Neverson" He kissed my lips and spoke again while I contuined to cook. "So I have something planned for us be we have to leave in 4 hours and Brooklyn has to stay with my mom" "But I don't want to leave her right now"

"But it's only for two days come on please baby" "Okay okay just two days" "Go get packed and I'll handle Brooklyn." I nodded and ran upstairs and pack mine and Trey's clothes. I packed all kinds of clothes because I didn't know where we were going so I prepared for anything. I walked downstairs and saw Brooklyn in a cute little pink outfit. "Awe you actually picked something cute" "I know how to dress my baby"

I laughed and we loaded up the car. We pulled off and Chris's song Ayo came on and I started singing. "Babe why don't you get a contract I can help you out" "No I just want to focus on Brooklyn for awhile and maybe I'll think about it" He nodded and drove for another 10 minutes and we pulled up at his moms.

I opened the door and saw Forrest and Alex in the living room. Forrest was holding Adien and he was so cute I wish we would have a boy but not right now anyway. We put Brooklyn's stuff up in the extra room and went back to the living room. I grabbed Adien and held him for alittle bit. I couldn't help but stare at his little face and he's cute smile. He was so precious. I looked up and saw Trey looking at me and I handed him to him. I could tell Trey loved him even though he wasn't his.

I smiled and we walked out the door and headed to the airport. While we were on the plane I remembered about Jasmine possibly having Trey's baby. "Trey what about Jasmine?" "About who?" "The girl That possible has your baby" "I don't I only had sex with her one time it can't be my baby." "Trey it only takes one time" "I know but we'll figure it out when we get back home just right now relax and let's enjoy this honeymoon"

I leaned back in my chair and drifted off to sleep. I woke up in a hotel room and Trey was no where to be found. I got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower and when I got out I walked to the living room and saw breakfast laid out and a rose and note.

Jade,

Things between us haven't been great and I understand you don't completely trust me and you might not ever but I will prove myself and show you how much you mean to me and this is the very last time you will ever have to get back together. I love you and I'm glad we are finally married and together til death do us part.

love Trey

I smiled and as I put the note down Trey walked in from the hallway.