PART OO6

" Shxt How did I fall in Love with my Step-Crush (; ?" PART OO6

Recap - Go read Part OO5 !

You - *speechless*

Roc - Yn .

You - Yes Its Just - gco

- Roc started to kiss your soft juicy lips. First he got up shut the door and locked it. He came back to you and pushed you playfully on the bed be got on top of you taking off your robe he began kissing you from lips to your diamond. When he got to your Diamond He Fingered You with two fingers and teased you.

You - *Moans* Roc Stop F^xkin' Teasing Me and Do It Already.

Roc - Shh. Babe I'm Getting There.

Roc went to your neck and began to suck and kiss it until he found your soft spot you moaned in pleasure. Roc Then kissed your lips adding tongue you moaned through kiss and added tongue too. Roc went to your Diamond and began to eat you out yuh moaned crazy that Mr.August Heard Yuh. Roc ate you out like he ate soul food then the cum which was like tater sauce (; he licked all the juices and began licking inside and out your Diamond you moaned and pushed his head down.

You - *Moans Loud* Ah Roc !!!!!

- Mr.August Got Mad and busted through the room and yelled.

Mr.August - Get Off My Woman !!

Your Pov

Aww , shit Mr.August Had To Ruin it ! Roc was Urgh Felt Good but this Nigga had to but in !! Roc git heated and him and he's dad started fighting i was roting for Roc!! Then i just Hit Roc's Dad With The Vase. AWW SHIT IM GOING TO JAIL NOW ,!!

Roc - Calm Down He is Unconsious Got Your Things Pack?

You - Yeah Babe.

Roc - Put On Some Clothes We Going To A Hotel , and Finish this (;

DOPE OR NOPE !!!!???

# M O O N i E