Men of my Life> Book 1

Begining:

So where do my story should begin?introduction?background?or from the moment I was aware of the opposite sex? I really don't know, so I guess I will just start from the beginning.

My name is Amitiel my grandmother named me, she is a devoted christian so she name me after an Angel. My mother is a single parent I never met my father, my grandma said that when my mother was young she was a well known model a lot of men were after her but she fell in love with a married man, so as the story goes the ending is always the same men go back to his wife,mistress forgotten.

As I grow up I never see my mother much, my gandma was the only one with me. She was strict,perfectionist but all in all I know she loves me. I was happy, but everything changes when I was 12 my mother took me and we went to another country, her reason was she got a nice job there and she want's me to be with her to make it up to me. At first it was ok we went to a lot of place, we tour the country I had a lot of fun but when school year start and my mom start working that was when i felt the loneliness, my mother has no time for me anymore  I was a new girl at  a new school with a different nationality no one wants to be my friend.