Prologue 1

SMG4/Mario: YO!!! WHAT'S GOOD, Y'ALL?!?!?!

SMG4: Hello everybody! And, welcome to another episode of SMG4 Tales!

Mario: Today... we're gonna do something, a little different! Instead of re-creating Classic Fairy-tales... we're gonna be re-creating Classic Movies!

SMG4: On this episode... we are gonna re-create The Cornetto Trilogy!

Mario: I think the Cornetto Trilogy is one of the greatest trilogies of all time! Probably, my favourite trilogy of all time! All THREE movies are great!

SMG4: This trilogy contains these THREE brilliant films! Shaun of the Dead... Hot Fuzz... and The World's End. All of these films were played by the classic duo... Simon Pegg and Nick Frost. And, they were all directed by Edgar Wright... who is a genius.

Mario: And, there's a Cornetto flavour for each film! Strawberry... Classico... and Mint.

SMG4: However... there are gonna be a lot of Zombies, Serial Killers and Robots blocking our way, so expect lots of Ketchup spillages along the way.

Mario: And, Fence jumping! Because, some of which have never taken a shortcut before.

...

SMG4: Anyways... let's begin with a movie about a Man who had no direction in his life. He got disrespected by other people in his job... doesn't get along with his step-dad... and gets dumped by his Girl-friend...

Mario: Until... the Zombies attacked!

SMG4: Ladies and Gentlemen... Get your Strawberry Cornettos out, sit back and relax! Here's... Shaun of the Dead.