Pt 1. obsession /TW blood, knife kink, bondage/

I loved the feeling of the rope itching against my skin, it made me wet and I couldn't wait for him to come back and destroy me. "You are my obsession."  Were the words that came out of his mouth while he tied me up, it was all I could think about as I sat here nervously thinking about what he would do to me. I was tied up in his closet with a towel stuffed in my mouth and I couldn't see anything... time was passing and my pussy was aching as I thought of all the terrible things he would do. Suddenly the closet door swung open and there he stood his tall body looming over me, I spotted the knife he held in his hand, it's silvery color looking white against his scary aura. "Hey honey," he smiled "I have something just for you." His shiny kitchen knife shined at me and I wiggled eagerly. "I wanna play some nasty little games with you." He leaned down pointing his knife at my crotch "I cant wait to destroy you.." he leaned in grabbing a chunk of hair, he pulled my head back and observed my neck. "It's so perfect." I could feel the tip  of his knife now barely touching me, I was shaking and throbbing.. I tried telling him I wanted him but the cloth muffled it. "Are you scared baby?" he whispered into my ear. I tried again but it was only muffled.. "It's okay, lets go to the bed to play." He stood up gripping my hair and pulling me up along with him. He threw me on the bed and straddled me, I watched as both his hands held onto the knife tightly, the knife slowly rose above his head till he suddenly brought it to a stop. He smiled, "I wanna see your body." He slowly cut the clothes from my body sending a electric feel through my entire spine right into my throbbing pussy. "I need to hear you as well." he ripped the cloth out of my mouth and brought it to his nose to sniff it. "Oh god your spit and breath smells so good." he pointed his knife at my face "Spit on it." and I did so, he brought the knife to his mouth and licked it off. He brought his knife back to my naked body and slowly dragged it along my stomach on its side. His dick was tight in his pants and I couldn't wait till he used it on me.... "Focus on me honey." his words surprised me and I began apologizing out of embarrassment. "Its okay, lets just play a game. I will drag the knife along your entire body and where u tell me to stop is where I will poke you with the knife a little." I shook excitedly as I watched the knife drag down my boobs and all the way to my inner thigh "stop." I yelled. He poked the knife and watched as some drops of blood oozed out, my moans only grew louder when he bent down and licked the blood up. He began dragging the knife against my skin again till he reached the back of my hand. "mh right there." I shook as I watched him poke my hand, he leaned down and sucked on the blood, his tung sliding around the small wound, he grabbed each finger and sucked and licked around it. I watched him shake, the muffled grunts were driving me wild and it was satisfying to know only the taste of my blood and skin could satisfy a man so much. 

PT 2??