Ch.2: Ex's and Oh's

Jennifer's POV-

 Walking through the curtains with Jon, I was greeted by Anthony, Max,  Ricky, and Eddie cheering loudly for me. I couldn't help but smile and giggle as Max came up and engulfed me in a hug. 

 "About time your ass gets a match on Dynamite!!" Max says, ruffling my hair.

 "You know what this calls for!" Anthony points at me.

"We're taking you out for a celebration, baby!" Ricky comes up, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "That means you need to go get ready and dress for the club! And I don't mean just in sweats either." 

 "You wanna come play dress-up then?" I grin before Ricky and I both started laughing.

"Am I gonna have to chaperone you two all night?" Eddie crossed his arms, looking between Ricky and me.

"Nope! They'll be with us!" Max smiles proudly, now in between Ricky and myself with his arms wrapped around our shoulders.

"That's not much better." Jon shook his head.

"What's wrong with us?" Max tilts his head.

"Ya'll aren't exactly the best influences on her." Jon answers.

"Oh, come on Jon!" Ricky rolls his eyes. "Let the girl have fun!"

"You know we won't let anything bad happen to her," Anthony adds in. "Especially if he's there with us." He points to Eddie.

"Oh, I'mma be there." Eddie eyes Anthony and Max.

"Once again, I can handle myself, ya know." I looked to Eddie and then to Jon, cocking a brow.

"Better safe than sorry." Jon shrugs. "Besides, I know how most of these guys are. They only have one thing on their mind."

"Yeah, but you know we don't feel that way towards Jenni." Ricky placed a hand on his hip.

"Maybe not you two," He points to Ricky and Anthony. "But I'm still not so sure about you." He looks directly at Max making me pinch the bridge of my nose, mumbling "Oh God..." under my breath.

"Hey man," He raises his hands up. "Jen's just a friend to me. Nothing more, nothing less." He states assuringly but I wasn't sure Jon was buying it. 

"You know what!" I now put my hands up, looking at everyone. "This has been a great conversation, but I have to go get ready!" I said before hugging Jon. "Love you! I'll call you in the morning!" I told him quickly before he had a chance to intervene. "Come on, Ricky, you're my fashion designer tonight!" I grabbed Ricky's hand and began dragging him along as I started heading toward my locker room. 

 "Jon's still protective of you, huh?" Ricky smirks,  now following beside me. 

"Unfortunately." I rolled my eyes. 

 Once we were in my locker room, I was letting Ricky go through my clothes while I quickly hopped in the shower.

"Jen! I need to take you shopping or something! Your clothes are SO basic!" Ricky calls out. 

"Sorry that I like to be comfortable!" I called back, giggling.

Turning the shower off, I slipped into my matching black laced bra and underwear before going over and poking my head out the door. 

 "What did you put together?"

Ricky tilts his head dramatically, looking at me through his brows. "You didn't make it easy, but I put something together that was a little sexy, but still casual enough for you not to complain from the three outfits you had." He says, passing me the outfit.