2 song writing/crime fighting years later

(Oh just to mention if you haven't read the prologue you might want to, because it is the backstory of how all of them met.Also ,in the 2 years time Dawn moved out of her apartment and in with the boys.She became their researcher/tracker.Basically she is the one sits at the computer and directs them when crime fighting if that makes any sense.She also gets a free ticket to any one of their concerts she wants to go to.Yea, be jealous because i am.")

MICHEALS P.O.V

"MMMMMIIIIIICCCHEEEALLL!" I hear Dawn yell from somewhere.

"What do you want woman!" i shout back.She stomps in with the box of Cheetos.

"You!"She glares at me and points."You ate them all didn't you?!"

"NO, i didn't" i say.She raises a brow at me."What how would you know? For all you know it could've been Ashton." i argue and point at Ashton, sitting on the couch beside me. He looks at me.

"Nah man... im kinda scared of her." i shoot him a weird look," I mean.. no man it wasn't me." He looks down.

"Well these chips didn't eat themselves, admit you ate them!" she demands.

"Okay ,I ate them." i say plainly.She stares at me for a second.

"You're a liar." she says.

"Oh hoho,now how did you figure that out." she frowns and throws the box at me."Uh ouch!"

"Oh i'm sorry did that hurt?" she sneers.

"It depends physically or emotionally?" i make a pouty face and stick my lower lip out.She grunts at me and looks at Ashton, then she turns and leaves.I turn to look at Ashton, an he raises his brow at me.

"What a girl you got there." i say sarcastically.

"She's not mine." he argues and i lift my hands in the air.

"Did you eat them all?" he asks me.

"Ha...of course i did." i say and immediately regret it.Out of nowhere Dawn jumps out with our nerf guns.

She laughs,"I knew it."

"UH OH!" Ashton yells,"RUN!" and we almost trip over each other bailing.We run down the hallway with her behind us.Luke opens the door just in time to see us running towards him with a crazy girl behind us.

"What the..." he says and then realizes what shes holding."AHHHHH!"he almost shuts the door , but we slam into it before he does.

"SHUT IT, SHUT IT ,SHUT IT!" i shout at him as i run and leap on top of Calum who is sitting on the bed playing x-box .Ashton crashes into me.

"AH OW AHHHH." i hear Luke yell and crash into us.I look up to see he didn't close the door fast enough.She stands there with her guns held high.She smiles.

"What did i tell you Clifford..." She shrugs and starts unloading on us.

"AH OW!" I yell being pelted with nerf darts.I cram myself under Luke.

"AHAHA OUCH THAT HURTS!" Calum says laughing.Then they stop.I shove Luke off me and look.She is already sprinting out of the room.

"Uh UH." i say and scramble to my feet.I take off after her with the crew following .Ashton runs past me and catches her.They crash into the floor.

"Ah!" she yelps as she slams into him .Ashton ends up slamming into the floor with her on top of him.Luke falls on Calum and they are both dying laughing.I crack up when i see Ashes face.The wind got knocked out of him.

"ouuuuucch.." she groans and climbs off him,She looks at his face and dies laughing,"I can't tell if your face is in pain or your constipated." she says and we all start laughing harder.

"Honey ,lets just say that i absorbed most of that." he says.Then i realize that he is probably doing something very embarrassing,and he most likely doesn't want her to see.

"UHM!" i grunt to Luke and Calum , they look at me still chuckling and i point just so they can see. Their eyes go wide.

"Oh." Calum says.

"OK come on Ash." i say and pull him up off his back.Luke starts helping me walk him to the bathroom.

"Uh guys whats going on?" Dawn asks.

"Oh," i turn to Calum,"Calum you stay with her keep her occupied." i tell him.

"Uhhh what! Why do i have to stay with the crazy girl?!" he groans.

"Because we don't have time just do it." i say and shut the bathroom door in his face.

"UUUUUUHHHHHHHG." i hear him groan.

"Here set him on the toilet seat, put the lid down."I chuckle and me and Luke set him down.

"Yeah buddy,you need to calm down just a bit there. Geez now you can't deny that you have feelings for her." i chuckle and he looks up at me with the most embarrassed face.Luke is trying to hold it together but he can't.I don't even try to hold it back i just laugh.

"Did she see?" He asks.

"No." i answer.