Just flying to australia

Juicy POV:
Me and dose sit in the airport waiting for the plane. Dose messes with his camera equipment and I look out the window watching a plane go...I take a sigh and reach into my pocket taking out my phone. I take a quick selfie of myself and then I shove my phone in pocket.
"Hey juice. I'm scared" dose said. I looked at him and squint my eyes confused.
"Mate you've done this before. You came down here from there how can you be scared. Idiot." I laugh. Dose puts on a little smile then a person talks through the speaker.
"Plane 301 in gate 6 is boarding please head there now" speaker says. I get off my seat and dose stands too. We both grab our suitcases and head to the gate. We arrive and give our passports.
"I can't wait for this" I say. We head on the plane and get to our assigned seats. As we sit a lady comes and puts our luggage above us. I look at dose and he is sweating.
"Dude. Calm down. God." I says rubbing his shoulder.
"I feel like I'm going to be sick!" Dose said standing up. I stand with him and walk with him to the bathroom. It's very small and as we walk in dose pins me up too the wall. I gulp and immediately blush.
"Bro. What you doing?" I ask. Dose bites his lip as he begins to kiss my neck. I close my eyes and moan slightly. Dose moves back and and unpins me. He then removes his sweater and I see his slightly hairy chest. I bite my lip and kiss him on the lips.
"Fuck! I want to fuck you so much!" Dose said seductively. I unbuckle my belt and lower my pants. Dose then removes my boxers and I lean over the toilet. Dose stands behind me and lowers his pants and boxers.
Dose POV:
I put my hand on my dick and align it with juicys dick. I lick my hand and put it on my dick again rubbing it. I then slowly place it into juicy as he lets out a moan.
"Oh yeah. Already tight for daddy!" I whisper. I put my hands on juicys ass cheeks and begin thrusting into him.
Juicy POV:
"Oh fuck!" I moan. I swing my head back and I feel dose spank me.
"Oh yeah spank me harder!~" I groan. My ass slaps against his thighs as he thrusts harder into me.
"Ohhh...Yes!!~" I moan and groan. Dose leans down and kisses my back and I grip the toilet hard as he thrusts. Then I feel him remove himself from me. As I begin to stand up he stops me and I gasp.
"What now?" I say out of breath.
Dose POV:
I lick two of my fingers and I slowly insert them into juicys ass.
"Ohh...." Juicy moans. I finger juicy hard.
"Ohh. Yeah!! Your so wet baby!" I say groaning.
"Oh..Harder please!" Juicy moans. I go faster and juicy shakes with pleasure. I remove my fingers and lift him up. I put my fingers into his mouth and he puts his hand on my dick.
Juicy POV:
I rub and stroke doses dick as it's already hard. I pin dose to the wall and kiss him as I stroke his dick.
"Ohh..yes~" dose moan closing his eyes. I kiss his neck sucking it. I look back at dose and he's biting his lip.
"Close baby!~" I whisper in his ear. I stroke him faster and he whips his head back letting out a moan.
"I'm so fucking close!~" dose says moaning and shaking. As I stroke him a few more times dose whips his head forward pushing my away. I quickly kneel down and wrap my mouth around his dick I fill my mouth with his cum and I stand up and I kiss dose and we pass the cum to one and other. I stand back and swallow and so does he. I begin to put on my clothes so does he. We catch our breaths and then we kiss one and other before leaving. As we got to our seats people looked at us and we just sat down. I looked out the window and noticed we are in the air.
"Must of been a good fucking time!" I whisper into doses ear pointing out the window. Dose looks and gasps.
"Wow!" Dose says stunned....Then we sat there and enjoyed the rest of the trip....
THE END!