Intruduction :D

Hello theeere! It's me Waffel! Some of you may already know me, so you would already know that all my other books are mainly in german. If not HIII I also write german stories on here, mainly because my native language is german and english is my second language. But i decided to write this book in hopes of improving my english even more. I already read and watch a bunch of stuff in english so maybe this won't end up in a big mess haha I also wanna apologise for the mistakes I make along the way in writing this book, so if you find any mistakes while reading this book let me know okay?

Anyways!

Welcome to this story! So this story is about me writing a JasonToddxOc fanfiction. But specifically a DC Titans Jason Tod, who is portrayed by the actor Curran Walters, fanfiction. I will be writing the story along the lines of the Netflix series, where I will put my Oc into the original timelines of it but I will also create a few scenes of my own so that it can fit better into my story telling. The first few chapters will also be kind of a run down how the Oc and Jason kinda got to know each other, so bear with me please. I  hope you guys will support and especially read this story. So hopefully read you soon!

-waffellinoo