5

I'm just gonna say in advance for the story that there will be no Charlotte as I do love her very much It just feels weird to me to actually include her as they are not together anymore!!

Charles POV

After I left Sofia office she said "I'll see you at the the weekend" that's been on my mind since I left and Pierre did ask me a few questions about Sofia and Jay I just told him, I haven't got a clue if he was my son I just want to know why she did tell me at all.

So I got home and my brother Arthur was there when I got home as we do live together.

"Mate I'm back!" I shouted to my brother.

"Through here!" He shouted back at me as he was sat on the couch.

"Umm can we talk it's pretty serious" I asked my little brother.

"Uhh yeah what's up?" He asked me with a confused look on his face.

"I saw Sofia today" I said to him.

"As in your ex?" He looked at me with his eyes wider.

I just nodded my head in agreement.

"And??" He added while he paused the tv.

"And she had a kid with her today while she was at work" i told him.

"Okay get to the point?" He said to me.

"Im pretty sure he is mine" I said while filling up a cup of water.

"What you think you have a kid?" He starts to laugh.

"It's not funny Arthur!" I said to him while sat down.

"Well did you ask her?" He asked me more serious.

"No I couldn't she said something along the lines of "I'm in my work place I'll see you at the weekend" so  I couldn't ask her" I said to him.

"You better ask her at the race then" he said to me, "anyway I'm going sleep" he added on while walking off to his room.

"Yeah I will" I mumble to myself as he walks off.

I decided to call my boss Mattia to see if he can see who ordered vip paddock passes for this weekend.

"Hello Mattia just a quick one do you have a way possible of seeing who has brought vip paddock passes for us?" I asked him.

"I could try and see what will be the name that they will be under?" He asked me.

"Sofia Giroud two passes" I said to him.

"Yeah I will try to look into that for you but why?" He asked me.

"Oh just an old friend of mine I was going to pay for her" I said nervously.

"Yeah that will be fine I will just let them know for you" he said to me.

He hang up the phone on me and it was about 10pm so I decided to head to bed.

Sofia POV

It's qualifying for the race today, I've been thinking of how I'm going to tell him but I guess I'm going with the flow.

I woke up early so I could get ready and we could be at the track early then some people.

I put some music on while I was getting ready and Jay was still sleeping, so before I got ready myself
I went into Jay room and got his clothes out ready.