Chapter 1

This is a fictional story about Chester Bennington's fictional daughter.

Enjoy!

-Molly

-------------------------------------------

First, just wanna give you guys some info before I start this.

Name is Madison Leigh Bennington (Maddy)

Born April 19, 2002 (Born to Chester and Sam. Instead of Draven.)

Jamie (6 years older) 21 in the story, Draven(Jamie's (half) brother. Don't know age. But younger than Jamie. Chester adopted him.), and Tyler (4 years younger) 11 in the story.

Begins summer, 2017. Madison is 15.

Chester is 41.

...

Looking through your CD's, you noticed the one you were looking for was gone. You sighed and rolled your eyes. "Not again," you mumbled. "Chesteeeerrr!"

From down the hall, you heard his reply. "What ever happened to 'Dad'?"

You smirked and shook your head, walking out of your room, and down the hall. "Okay, fine. Dad. Do you have my Nirvana CD?"

"Uh... no?"

"Liar. Come on. I know you have In Utero."

He smiled. "Alright. It's downstairs with my collection."

"What happened to yours?"

"Um, over-used it."

"Sooo... buy a new one."

Your dad fake-gasped. "Why would I do that? When my daughter has a perfectly good copy of her own?"

You grinned and shook your head. "Alright, Chester."

He looked at you.

"And by 'Chester', oooobviously I mean 'Dad'."

Chester grinned. "Let's hope so."

---

"Maddyyyy!"

You cocked an eyebrow, but called back. "What?"

"Your mom's picking you up in an hour."

Your eyes went wide. "What?!" You jumped out of your seat, and ran downstairs. "What are you talking about? I'm not going to Mom's today. I'm not supposed to be going till this weekend."

"Well, she and Tony are going away this weekend for some six month anniversary or something. Just get ready."

"But-"

"No. No buts. You're going. Now go. Get. Ready."

You sighed and slowly made your way back to your room. "Shit..." Grabbing your wallet, cell phone, and a few other random things, you headed back downstairs.

"Hey, kiddo."

You looked over and saw Talinda. "Hey, Tally."

Her face fell. "Whoa. What's wrong?"

"Dad's making me go to Mom's, since she and her boyfriend are going away this weekend... Personally, I think she should just give up her weekend with me if she wants to go away. I wanna stay here."

"Maddy... I thought you liked going to your mom's."

"I used to," you mumbled, walking out of the room. Walking down the hall, you went to the living room, finding Tyler in the living room watching TV. "Hey, Ty."