Movie Date 4

Chapter 15 - Movie date 4

After driving for a long time, Roshan stopped at the sea. He had taken her before.

‘This is his favorite place?’ Farah thought, stealing a glance at the man beside her. As if hearing her unsaid thought, he turned his unraveling gaze to her. “this is my favorite place here,” he answered, staring deep into her eyes, making her heart pound as she hugged herself tightly, feeling self-awareness.

“You can take off your sandals to feel the surface of the white sand,” he suggested lightly, and she didn't need to be told twice before unbuckling her sandals and placing them in the back seats with her bag. Roshan didn't give her time to tie her hair in a pigtail before her raised hand was held by Roshan's frosty one. Her eyes widened in surprise. She did not know why he held her hand until she saw him pull her behind, running closer to the seashore.

The exciting rush within her, the pounding of her heart, and the chilly wind blew on her face, making her untied hair tousle around. Her lips were parted for air to exchange as she felt adrenaline and fervor rush through her body. She was happy, and a pleasing smile plastered on her face while a permanent grin was on Roshan's face who continued to peek at her.

When they were almost some meters away from the sea, Roshan swiftly pulled her down on him with a small thud, and he used the opportunity to cage her head on his chest. She sprawled between his legs. Their loud beating synched simultaneously as their heavy breathing meshed at the same time. Farah’s face was flustered at the loud thumping of his heartbeat, which could serve as a tune for jazz. After they both calmed down, Farah raised her head a little, meeting his scintillating blue eyes, her breathing hitched, she could feel herself getting lost in the depth of his eyes before she noticed their intimated position and she quickly scrambled off him, sitting beside him while Roshan chuckled entertaining. Meanwhile, Farah was dying of embarrassment as she wetted her lips before brushing her hand through her disheveled hair and rolling it. Farah sat beside him, her head resting on her crouched ‌ knees as she wrapped her arms around herself, staring at Roshan's eyes, which were sparkling.

Meanwhile, Roshan was exceedingly happy. The fear and pressure he felt earlier after the movie had been flown away with the wind while racing. He felt like a free bird. His body felt light, and the burden he had been carrying on his shoulders relieved him.“I'm the only child of my family,” he started, his face looking up to the sky, staring at the cloud forming different comical shapes. “My mom was murdered when I was nine and since then, I only have myself, Farhad…,” he paused, turned his head to her, making sure their eyes met as his voice was low mingled with the silence of the sea, “and now, you.” he could hear her breathing hitch, her lashes blinking continuously as her lips were parted as if she wanted to talk but didn't know what to say.

He had never been so free in his life until he met her, everyone always expected something from him whether position or grace but a conversation with her comes naturally. After getting what they wanted from him, they discarded him. He was used to it and he never expected more. Well… the humans here were good, even though they were under the illusion. They are still original. The relationship between him and his father has been severe since the heart - his mom, that held the body had died.

Farah didn't know what to say. She took in the pain on his face and smiled sadly. “Sorry,” she said softly. She‌ didn't know whether the apology might comfort him. She brought her hand forward and took his hand, squeezing it gently to soothe his distress.

“Oops sorry,” he murmured, chuckling bitterly, he didn't mean to dampen the peaceful setting as he wanted to open his mouth to light it out, but Farah interrupted him.

“Well… I don't even know who my parents are!” she joked lightly, her eyes vacant though her lips were curled in laughter. She never talked about it with anyone. “According to what the nuns at my first orphanage said, they said…’I was dropped at the gate when I was 3 or 4 at the gate’” she air-quoted, “and since then, they've been taking care of me until…” she hugged herself tighter, “the orphanage was burnt when I was ten.” she winced, rubbing the burnt scar on her elbow. She remembered the incident vividly in her head. The rejection! the bullying, the abuse… her eyes were blank, staring at nothing in particular. She was pulled into a warm hug as she felt tears dripping down her cheeks.

“It's okay, I'm here,” he mumbled softly while Farah clutched the front of his shirt tightly. After the orphanage was burnt. She was passed around in the system for three years before her current foster family accepted her.. she buried her nose in his warmth and breath in his cold sea breeze scent.

To take her mind off her thoughts, he quickly thought of what to do and his eyes lit up, “how old are you?” he asked, hearing her humming before she scrunched her nose.

“I don't know because the nuns at the orphanage weren't sure about my age then… so I’ll either be ‌ 18 or 19 or 20 in the next two months.” she shrugged her shoulders carefreely while Roshan laughed out. She jabbed his shoulder playfully, seeing him trying to stifle his laughter, “I choose any age that comes to my mind whenever people ask,” she mumbled, blushing a little. “What about you?” she asked rhetorically.

“Hmmm how old do you think I am?” he teased her, glad that her smile had returned, and he sighed in relief.

“Maybe 27?”.

“Bingo, I don't know princess is smart like this,” he ruffled her hair adorably while she huffed, swatting his hand away. He stopped aging when he reached twenty-seven full sun rotation.

“Woah, I guessed right,” Farah grinned, doodling on the sand while Roshan smiled, feeling blissful. He hoped the time should pause… not to worry about anything.

After some time, Roshan told her he was coming, and he went to his car, bought out the fireworks, then his guitar. He strode back to her, sitting behind her, making her back rest on his chest as he lit the firework. The light looked glamorous in the sky, flamboyant- strikingly showy. Seeing her entrance with the twinkle of the lights, he rested his head on her shoulder, his breathing fanning her face and making her flush.

“I won't be around for the next few weeks,” he started, nibbling her neck while she leaned her head to give him more access.

“Why?” she asked breathlessly, her toes curling.

“There's a variety show in city C, so we are expected to move two weeks from now,” he whispered, caressing her cheek, while she nodded in understanding.

He removed the guitar from the gig bag and placed the soft padded bag beside him. “Lemme sing the new pieces. I have composed recently,” his ears and neck were red, flustered as he placed it on his right thigh while he held the headstock softly, he shot her an adorable grin.

He shifted the tune and then pressed his fingers down between the metal stripes as he moved the fret to make a melody. Farhan's eyes glimmered, staring at him as he opened his lips, singing.

His voice was soft like velvet, pleasant to the ears as it moved with the crispy chilly breeze, fireflies danced around, surrounding them, buzzing with his graceful voice as the full moon shone on them, lighting up the passionate moment.

~ From the day I met you
I knew it was all gonna come this way
I knew you were gonna be mine for eternity.
I am glorious to be yours.
I am joyous that you gave me a chance.
Jointly we are gonna grow old
I've never felt this much passion before in my life.
Just the thinking of you excites me
Your name is like a piece of sweet melody in my ears
Every time I have you close to me I am pleased.
I have never felt this way about anyone.
I love you; I love you, and that's true.
I ‌need you
Please, do not leave me.
I promise to be the man you will be proud of
You are my life and I promise to cherish you till
Death does us apart
Please, don't break my fragile heart.~

His voice carried out with each emotion he was feeling, and his eyes revealed the raw desire as they lost in each other's embrace, heart beating synchronized and breath intertwined, both of them uncared of the world or what was coming their way.

***

This lyric piece was composed by my friend :)

Please do comments your thought.