6%

Tim

I helped Jeanne's dad to make her some breakfast. Jeanne got very drunk last night. She almost kissed but she suddenly past out. Ugh, I wish she never passed out so she can kiss me.

I like Jeanne so much. She's cool, funny, adventurous, and she's a nice girl.

"Tim, can you bring this to her upstairs?" Her dad said, carrying a tray with boiled egg, strawberry jam sandwich, and fresh orange juice.

"She eats breakfast in bed?" I asked him. "She likes it that way but sometimes she wants to eat with me." Her dad said as he smiled.

I walked up to her room, her house isn't that big. Her dad said that she doesn't want a mansion because they're just a small family. I like it how's she's so humble even she's one of the most richest DJs in history.

I knocked on the door and waited for her signal to come in. I heard some crashing and groaning in Jeanne's room. What the fuck is going on? I knocked again and this time she opened the door, her hair super messy, tired looking face and at the same time she's suprised that I'm still here.

I smiled goofily as I held up the tray that carried her breakfast. She chuckled.

"What are you doing here, mr. Bergling?" She asked as she took the tray. "you were so drunk last night, so I have to bring you all the way home...."

"How do you know my address?" She interrupted.

"Well, of course, I texted Martijn where you house." I answered her. "oh, my sex maniac brother-like friend." She muttered.

"Come in," she smiled and I walked in. Woah, her place is so clean and tidy. Everything is organized. Near the window you can see her iMac, a MacBook and her DJ set. And of course her electric guitar. On the other side of the room, I'm guessing is her walk-in closet.

"Woah, you have a nice room." I said while looking at the ceiling fan. She placed her food in the bed and started eating. "You can look around if you want." She said as she sipped her orange juice.

In front of the bed, there was a chest. An old fashioned one. "You can open that if you want." She said. I think she noticed my curiousity.

"Are you sure?" I asked her. "Yeah." She shrugged as she continued eating.

I unlocked the chest as I pushed it opened. It was full of books and notebooks. I didn't know she was an author or a poet and a bookworm. "Woah, you love reading?"

"Yep," she said while chewing her food. She gulped before she continues, "I write stories about dark love and fantasy."

"That's cool," I said while picking the first book that I saw. It was Pride and prejudice...and zombies. Huh, I didn't know she liked this book. I haven't read it but I think it was interesting.

Suddenly, Jeanne sat beside. "Hey, that's my favorite book." She smiled. "Really?"

"Yep," she was scanning through the notebooks and she finally found what she's looking for. It was a light blue moleskine leather notebook. She handed it to me, "here." She says. "What?" I looked at her.

"Read this book it's written by me." She explained as I took it. i opened the note book and there's a note folded on the cover. "Don't read that until you finished the book."

"Just don't, okay? Promise?"

I smiled, "I promise." I held the notebook tightly in my hand and approached her iMac. It was on and there were windows open, it was Tracktor and garageband. I played the track that on tracktor.

The blared on the speaker of the iMac. Woah, this is so cool, it was kind of electronica pop. Jeanne suddenly appeared on my side. Which made me jump.

She was laughing so hard, her laugh is so funny and so angelic that I can listen to it all day. Shit, I'm being so cliche. "You should've seen your face, Tim." She said, still laughing.

"You could've made me died." I said. "Don't be such a drama king, Tim. You're still alive.

"So what do you want to do today?" She asked as she paused her track. "You're the first person to listen to this album."

"Really?" I said, a bit suprised. "Mmhmm." She hummed. I was actually curious how she handles the hackers. You know, those stupid motherfuckers who always leak your tracks.

"How do you handle the hackers?" I asked her.

"I have a friend who did it. Like for example, the hacker is gonna go through my files. Instead of getting the file of my tracks. The file has a virus that messes their computer."

"That's cool." I said, her friend is smart. Well, I think they're both smart. Shit, I forgot to answer her question.

"Oh, uh, to answer your question. Why don't we hang out with Maxine and Anton and watch a movie?" I said to her.

"Okay, but is Anton here though?" She asked me.

"Yeah, he's gonna perform in Wanderland on Monday." I was as she nodded. "Okay, then."

She typed on her phone, I'm guessing that she's texting Maxine. She threw her phone on her bed as she turned around to look at me. "Hey, I'm just gonna take a quick shower."

"Alright." I nodded and faced to use the computer.

Jeanne

I grabbed my towels on my rack and I headed to my bathroom. I hope Tim doesn't find the file where I keep his photos. I know, I'm a fucking stalker.

When I went in, I peeled off my clothes and threw them in the hamper. I went in the shower as I turned it on. I relaxed as the warm touched my skin.

I'm not that kind of people who spends a lot of time in the shower. I just wash my body and hair and I'm done. I usually spend 10 minutes in the shower but when I'm in the bathtub there I'm gonna spend a long time.

Because I prefer bathtubs than showers, I mean they're more relaxing.

When I'm done washing myself, I wrapped the towel around my body and hair and went out of the bathroom.

I just realized that Tim's is still in my room. Ohh fuck no. I don't want him to see me naked. Well, atleast not yet.

I opened the door slowly, hoping that Tim wouldn't hear me. I tiptoed to my closet.

"Hey, Jeanne. Maxine called and she.....Oh shit. sorry." I heard Tim. I froze on my spot and looked at him. He was covering his eyes. "Well, atleast, turn around."

He held his hands in the air like I was pointing a gun at him but he still has his eyes closed. "Alright," he smiled and he turned around slowly.

I went in my closet and get dressed quickly. I was just wearing a hoodie, leggings and my roches. I went out and I saw Tim holding my phone. He turned around and saw me. "Oh, uh, Maxine called she says of we could invite Camille because Martijn has an important meeting." He said while handing my phone.

"Oh, okay." I chirped and gripped my phone. "So this is a date again?" I asked him. "You could says that." He smirked.

"Let's go then,"

💻💻💻💻💻💻💻💻💻💻💻💻💻💻💻💻💻💻

I need chocolate right now :( hope you enjoyed the chapter

-Jeanne