Sixteen

"Mr. Schuester, Alastor is not normal!" Rachel yelled.

They were at the auditorium. I was about to sing a song that truly represented me.

"He was butchering a deer!" Quinn yelled in disgust. 

"His eyes give me the creeps." Artie said.

"He's a disaster and he will never belong in the Glee Club!" Rachel yelled standing. 

"Enough!" Mr. Schue yelled.

I was listening to their discussion, and I was recording. It's so great that Mr. Schue is on my side. He will always be on my side. I was moving my fingers around. Red smoke was around them. 

"I am so ashamed of you all. Alastor is a member of the Glee Club. We do not curse out our members!" He yells.

Rachel sits back down in a huff. A man comes out. Music starts playing.

"Dearly beloved! For your entertainment, it's my pleasure to introduce to you hell's latest arrival. The equal-opportunity killer, Alastor!" The man says.

I walk out smiling. 

"Hello, it's nice to meet you. Oh, can you tell me where I am? I don't know how I got here. But I, I think I'm starting to understand. I don't belong among the angels. And baby, that's just fine with me. The things I did up there were high school. But now I'm going for my degree." 

A man gets pushed out. I run my staff around him. 

"Hey sorry, but you just got in my way. I promise honey, I can feel your pain. And maybe I enjoy it just a little bit. Does that make me insane? Haven't been the same since I expired. Doesn't mean that I plan to retire. And now I have the power to bathe all of you in entertaining fire."

Lights flash. I start tap dancing. 

"Da-da, da-da-da-da. Da-da, da-da-da. Da-da, da-da-da-da. Da-da, da-da-da-da-da-da-da (Ha-ha-ha, yeah!). Da-da, da-da-da-da. Da-da, da-da-da (Alright!). Da-da, da-da-da-da.Da-da, da-da-da-da-da-da-da."

I turn to Kurt. Two men grab him and push him onto the stage. 

"Wait a minute, do I know you? Weren't you an old pal of mine? Departed from us far too early. But now we're meeting a second time. We used to have such fun together.
And maybe you have what I need, but first I have one tiny question. Tell me, do you demons bleed?"

I cock my head and for a brief moment I show my true form with black eyes and long dear horns. I turn back to audience.

"Hey! Sorry, but you just got in my way (Da-da, da-da-da-da). I promise, honey, I can feel your pain (Da-da, da-da-da). And maybe I enjoy it just a little bit, does that make me insane? (Da-da, da-da-da-da, da-da, da-da-da-da-da-da-da). Haven't been the same since I expired (Da-da, da-da-da-da). Doesn't mean that I plan to retire (Da-da, da-da-da) And now I have the power to bathe all of you in entertaining fire (Da-da, da-da-da-da, da-da, da-da-da-da-da-da-da, ha-ha-ha-ha!)"

Fire lights up around me. It circled me. I rise up. The fire ceases. I sit down on a piano and start playing. 

"Sorry, but you just got in my way. I promise honey, I can feel your pain. And maybe I enjoy it just a little bit. Does that make me insane?"

I smile at Rachel really creepily.