Mr.Womanizer

"...Not this song again." Isabella rolled her eyes as the tune 'Jingle Bells' played on the radio of a nearby open shop.

Today, December 24th, is Christmas Eve. Every one seems so happy and jolly i dont get it. what I really don't understand is why everyone is so hyped up about Christmas. It doesn't seem to be a big special occasion, in my opinion. -thought the boring girl, rather negatively.

Her sharp brown eyes caught onto an interesting scene ahead of her. Two people. One boy, one girl.

"Hey there, Beautiful. May I walk you to school on this cold snowy morning?" smiled a hot guy.

The girl with long blonde hair had heart-shaped eyes. "Of course!"

Isabella raised an eyebrow. " David flirting with a girl again...? No surprises there." She mumbled to herself quietly. "And his next victim is this Juila girl. Sheesh, she'll probably end up with a broken heart, or a pathetic fan girl, just like the rest." But of course, someone like me will definitely not fall for a ridiculous player like that.

Class had started, but students still whispered excitedly about Christmas plans, and gifts. Their homeroom teacher, Mr. lopez, slammed his hand onto the desk. "Let's talk about SCHOOL WORK not CHRISTMAS STUFF, got it?!"

Everyone nodded their heads, frightened.

"Good. Now..."

Isabella sighed. "Christmas is just Christmas. There's nothing to it."

She then heard a light giggle, and she turned to see David teasing Isis, the Class President. While Anthony, the idiot, silently glared at David with jealousy. Isabella looked out the window. Seriously...even flirting in class...

Lunch Break...

David was a star when it came to sports. He was good at almost every sport, but the only clubs he was in were Soccer, Basketball, and Track & Field. Today, he was doing Basketball practice, and of course, his fans watched.

"Kyaa! David just slam dunked!"

"OMG! He's wiping his sweat with a towel! I would kill for that towel!"

"David looks so hot when he dribbles that basketball! Ah- he looked this way!"

Isabella walked pass the gym, as she made her way to the Library. As loud as ever... The dark brown-haired girl paused, when she heard a familiar voice.

"I'm sorry, I would love to accept all of your presents, but this year, I can't." apologized David.

"Aww~ But David!" whined some girls.

"Haha, really sorry, ladies. Now, if you'll excuse me..." he quickly slipped through the gym changing room door.

Isabella continued walking. That's strange. Not accepting any gifts this year, even though there are hundreds of girls wanting your affection? Of course, I'm not one of them.

The young pale girl continued to do some work in class, while Isis spoke to her. "Hey, hey, Isabella, can I ask you something?"

"Seeing as how you just did, yes."

"What do you think of that popular guy in our class, David?" she whispered.

Obviously, Isis has somewhat developed a small crush on David. Poor Anthony. "What do I think of David?"

The dark haired boy heard his name from two girls conversing with each other, and decided to eavesdrop a little.

"Yes. I'm just curious, is all." replied the black-haired girl.