2

(sorry this chapters wack lmao)

Izuku pov-

We get to the mall mina starts squeeling  jumping in her seet "OMG midohoe we have to get you knew clothes! whats your style? I know youve been wanting a new wardrobe but you never tell us what you want?" I smile and say "well i really like, like a slutty goth mixed with e-boy type of look ya know? oh and I wanted to get my hair cut along with some piercings...... and I made an apointment last week to get a tattoo so ill get that today..." everyone looked at me and denki smiles "OMG! yes okay me and mina can help with the clothes bakugo and sero can help with the tattoo/piercing and kiri...... you can squeeze his hand from the pain since his quirk can hopfully handle a little squize" I nod and they all drag me inside. Mina drags me to this really pretty store with a bunch of clothes so we buy allmost all the shirts in my size/style then denki chose my pants/short/skirts and we leave meeting up with the others who were outside. We head to the shop and look throuh the piercings i choose the shark bites, septum and regular earpiercings. then I show the artist the tattoo i want and wear after kachan approves. sero tells me about the piercings i chose and says theyll look good on me. "thank you ma'am how much will it be?" I ask and she shakes her head no "nothing kid your dad called right after I put you into the system and payed for eerything". nice! I sit down and she gets started while another guy does my piercings.

TIMESKIP-

"alright kid your done just let me go get are healer cuz ur dad payed for someone to heal you up after" I fist bump kachan and he rolls his eyes "you know for a nerd you look pretty badass". I smile and side hug him "thanks kachan but i dont want to act like a baby anymore..... ill start calling you katsuki or kat from now on? ok?" he looks a bit sad then shrugs "alright dumbass but you better face time me all the time and when you get a new partner i have to meet them and aprove!" I burst out laughing with the rest of the group "pfffffffft your more protective then my own dad"! we stop laughing when they finish healing me up. so I get up put my shirt back on then we meet up with mina and denki who brought us all food. We eat are food then split up to shop for individual things kat comes with me though so we talk the whole time. "hey Izuku wanna go to the bathroom so you can get changed? your still in your old clothes and im itching to see what you picked" I smile and roll my eyes "yeah lets go but you cant get mad at anything... you know your kinda like my protective older brother pfffft" kat smiles and makes a smug face "hell yeah i am but dont tell anyone or ill kill you!" i laugh at his comment then we get to the bathroom. I take off my shirt and I can see my tattoo in full view.

I really like how it turned out!  I turn to kat whos giving me a thumbs up and finish changing

I really like how it turned out!  I turn to kat whos giving me a thumbs up and finish changing. I change into an outfit with a grey sweater, skin tight black skirt, thigh high black socks, fishnets, chains, chocker and harness. its really cute! "Your gonna walk around like that? dont get me wrong it looks amazing but to amazing what if someone hits on you?" I look back at myself in the mirror.

 its really cute! "Your gonna walk around like that? dont get me wrong it looks amazing but to amazing what if someone hits on you?" I look back at myself in the mirror

I look hella cute! "they hit on me ill hit them... lets go im craving boba!" we meet up with the others and Mina goes feral! "OMG MIDOHOE YOU LOOK SO FUCKIN HOT!!!!! OMG YOULL PULL ALL OF AMERICA IN THAT OUTFIT!!!! okokokokok you have to dress like this all the time!" My and kat burst out laughing "okay well lets go to my hair apointment then if theres anything yall want to do after we can do that but we have to be back at the dorms by 11 so I can wake up at 4" They all nod then we head to the hair dressers. I show the man what I want and he gets started shortly after. It took about 2 hours but he finishes my hair!(thats his hair bellow!)

 It took about 2 hours but he finishes my hair!(thats his hair bellow!)

I thank the hairdresser then we all leave its currently.... 9:00 so we all decide to play laser tag!

TIMESKIP 2 AND A HALF HOURS LATER!-

We all finish playing laser tag I won but kat came in second. The others were sore losers but we all just laughed it off and went back to the dorms. When we got back All are other classmates were asleep except Iida "You four are an hour and a half late" then he does his wierd robot hand motion thing but i just ignore hi and flip him off. We all go up to my room and put on matching pj's! then go to bed.

 We all go up to my room and put on matching pj's! then go to bed