【FAREWELL BUT NOT FOREVER..RIGHT ?】

【 Fare, but not forever !....right?】

right?】

₊˚.༄°○

" You should really be inside it's cold out here," Is Tanjiro said with Worry in his voice as his lover, yui, helped to put on the basket of Cole

"I'm fine," he said as he left out a few coughs covering his mouth tanjiro
quickly Rubbed his back

"you think you're fine but your body knows that you shouldn't be out on the cold like this, I know that you shouldn't be on the cold like this, you should be inside getting warmed covered in blankets and eating some soup!"

Tanjiro knew that Yui was a very ambitious person and like to do things his own way, and he loved that ! but this once, he wished that he listened to something that he'd say!

"You know getting warm and eating soup would be so much better if you were there next to me," He said, looking at a tanjiro with a pleading look

【Yui is the same height as tanjiro, btw 】

"That sounds nice, but I want everyone to have a really good New Year's dinner, and We really need to raise up some money for your treatment. we're almost there, love."

"I told you there's no need for my treatment." yui said softy, Rapping his arms around tanjiro and placing his head on his shoulder.

"What do you mean there's no need if we don't do this you could -"

" Yeah, so? " Yui said, interrupting which tamjiro was quick to respond to. " What do you mean so?"

Love and anger laced his voice. "BMy passing would be peaceful knowing that i got to be with You, if you wrapped your arms around me and held me tight as i left.. wouldn'tbe so bad."

tanjiro is stood there, quietly wrapping his arms around yui, hugging him ever so softly, like he was delicate.

" Would that make you happy..?" tanjiro inquired, yui sighed into tanjiros' shoulder. an answer never came out of his mouth. But he already knew exactly what his answer was.

" If that's what you want, then I'll do it," yui shuttered, tanjiros' voice scared him, a voice of pure fright, yui reluctantly responded.

"If I do die, then I want you to hold me as tight as you can, but I'm willing to try any type of cure. if that's the only way I can stay with you." Yui lifted his head and kissed tanjiro softly, and tanjiro only leaned in closer to savor the moment

【I know they're only 13 rn, but one kiss won't hurt nobody】

"AHM," Kie, tanjros mom, cleared her Throat Loudly. It clearly startled the two boys, " both of Them nearly jumping, which made Her laugh cheerfully.

" Here," She handed yui a wet cloth to clean the tanjiro face. " Wipe your boyfriend's face off before you go and start kissing him." kie chuckled softly as tanjiro looked away. His tone was replaced with a pink blush.

Yui did as he was told, and he wiped tanjiros face off, Miss kamado smiled at the sight before she spoke.

"You don't have to go on the snow like this it's dangerous. You can go another day, you know ?" Yui nodded after her. "Mrs. Kamado is right tanjiro There are many other days you can go in to village you don't have to go on this specific day! and on the day, were it snowed the most... I'm worried that you slip and fall on ice!" Yui spoke, placing a hand on his chest.

"Don't worry about it, You both know I've done this multiple times, and I really want everyone to have their fill for New Year's and so yui can be well! So I'm going to sell as much charcoal as I can!" Tanjiro exclaimed softly, yui could only wonder how he met such a kid boy like him. "That's sweet," yui said, finishing wiping his face clean of soot.

Th three turn as they hear the oncoming footsteps.

"Big bother! You're going to town again, aren't you ! " shigeru came running up to the three, hanako trailing behind.

"I'm coming with you this time!" hanako exclaimed confidently, running up to tanjiro only to be stopped by yui soft hand catching her shoulder.

" No, you're not it's way too cold outside for you, and you could end up slipping on ice." Yui said, smoothing her hair down, which had become frizzy from the cold air.

"Yui is right, and you know you can't walk as fast as tanjiro, Sweetie." Kie spoke in a stern but loving voice.

"Mooooom," shigeru whined, hoping to convince his mother, but kie refused. "You may not." She said, walking up the the two, yui kneeled on the snow in front of the two.

"Sorry guys, tanjiro won't be using the cart today, so when you get tired, you won't be able to give you a ride." yui says with a frown, Yui wish they could go, but a possibility of one of them getting hurt had a higher chance of happening since there's snow.

" pleesssseee!!" shigeru said, whining.

" I promise I'll help!" hanko said, pleading to yui.

"Sorry, but I'm not going today, either." yui said, hugging Hanako gently patting her hair.

Tanjiro walked up to his siblings.

" I'm sorry, but not today. But I promise to bring back lots of goodies for you to snack on." Tanjiro said to shigeru.

"Really!" shigeru gleamed Excitedly, and he turned over to hanako, who was still clinging on to yui. "And Hanako, I'll read to when I get back, OK?" Tanjro promised. "Alright!" She said, also filled with joy.

Tanjiro looked up at his other sibling, who wasn't standing that far behind.

"Takeo, could you chop as much what as you can for me, please?" Tanjro asked softly.

"Yeah, sure, I can... but, uh, I was hoping we could do it together. Takeo pouted, Tanjro approached him and started patting his head "there,there," and everyone's started giggling as Takeo blushed in embarrassment.

"Hey, what was that for! Stop!" Takeo freaked out, his face turned red as he tried to make tanjiro stop.

"There, there." Tanjiro only continued as if nothing was happening

"Cut it out!" Takeo yelled.

After the laughs and love and another farewell, tanjiro had set off towards the village, having no idea what awaited his arrival when his came home...

『••✎••』

【EDITED】【sorry I've been lacking in my story writing. I'm back on track now, tho.】

【STU-AUTHOR