Chapter 3 - Where are we going?

Alita's POV

The bell finally rang signaling the end of the day. Usually we would just go straight home but not today. We were supposed to meet the boys under the tree that we meet at every morning. I finished packing my school bag and locked my locker. I went to the tree but no one was there yet. I was waiting for about five minutes when the rest of the girls showed up. Grace came from science, Jess came from drama, Stef came from History and Eliza came from English. The only subjects that we weren't together in.

"Hey guys" I said sitting down with them under the tree.

"Hi. What do you think we're dong here?" Asked Grace

"I dunno but I need to get home. I've got heaps of homework to do!" Said Eliza

"Just do it tomorrow morning" I said. Eliza just stared at me blankly.

"Do you even know who I am?" She replied while keeping the blank expression on her face.

"True true" I replied. She just crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. At that moment the boys showed up looking...nervous?? They're never nervous with us. And I mean NEVER! They're usually just themselves around us. The normal idiots that they are.

Niall's POV

We walked towards the girls feeling pretty nervous. But I'm not sure why we were nervous...we were always out normal selves in front of them. And plus we've liked them for ages now so it wasn't like it was anything new. They were all standing in a huddle and u could vaguely hear Eliza say

"I've got heaps of homework to do!"

Why doesn't she just do it tomorrow morning?

They seemed to have finished they're conversation when we showed up. All of us were fumbling with either our hands or t-shirt rims. We finally reached them and only to welcomed by Eliza's lovely hello

"What do you guys want? I need to do homework and I've gotta feed my cat and then i gotta..." But she was cut off by Harry screaming out

"ELIZA! what are you worrying for? Your gonna have plenty of time!"

"I told you!" Said Alita

"Well I'm sorry..." Eliza mumbled back looking down at the floor.

"Anyway it's true guys what are we here for?" Said Grace in a happy tone.

"Well like we said this morning...we wanna talk to you guys!" I said still looking down at the floor.

"About....?"said Jess. All of a sudden Harry mouthed out '1..2..3'. Straight away we each took their hands (not literally but you know what I mean) and began guiding them towards the school gates. I had Graces hand in mine, still walking out the gates towards my car. She looked back towards the other girls with a worried/confused expression on her face. They all seemed to have the same faces as her.

"Niall where are we going?" Asked Grace while still trailing behind me.

"Uh, don't worry we're just going...somewhere"

"Ha! Somewhere? That doesn't give me any information Niall!"

"I know I know just trust me on this one?" I replied. I opened the passenger seat car door for her. She huffed a little but hopped in anyways.

Graces POV

I hopped into the passenger seat of Niall's car. This boy is lucky that I like him...a little. Woah who just said that? I did not say that. I don't like him...oh who am I kidding? Of course I like him. What's not to like about him? But honestly where we're we going? I need to know!!!

Niall jumped into the drivers seat and started the engine.

"Niall is there any particular reason you can't tell me where we're going??" I asked him

"Uh..um..coz it's a secret??" He relied but not convincingly.

"Oh" I guess I'll just have to play along for this one....

The car ride wasn't too long but it wasn't short either. We didn't talk much so it was kinda awkward. After about 30 minutes of driving we finally arrived at...the Town Square???

-----------------------------------------

hello der

Hope this chapter wasn't too short for you guys. Ill try and update regularly but if I don't its coz homework over rules my life...

Anyway hi to Stef, Grace, Alita and Jess (if your reading this...which I hope you are)

Shanks guys

:)

- Eliza Xx