Tipping Point

London Cruised down the freeway listening to Trinidad Cardona excited about the romantic night she was going to spend with her husband. She made sure to wear her La Perla black lace thong with the matching garters underneath her suit so that once they left Nobu, Hakeem could undress his dessert.
    She pulled up to Nobu and valeted her Lexus before being escorted inside to an intimate table for two. London placed an order for a bottle of Sake, a variety of Nobu cold and hot classics and took in the ambiance of the room. It was Dimly lit and cozy, the vibe was perfect for a date night.
    She sent Hakeem a quick text to ask him where he was and scrolled through her social media that she hadn't checked in a few days. While she waited for her husband's response her mind drifted over to Treyshawn and she opened her Snapchat app to see what he'd been up to. His most recent snap story was of course him smoking a blunt and vibing to Nipsey Hussle. The man was undeniably fine and he didn't have to work hard for anyone to notice his attractiveness.
   London downed another sake bomb, closed her Snapchat app and FaceTimed Treyshawn. London fixed her hair and adjusted her shirt while she waited for the call to connect. She knew deep down she shouldn't be video chatting a man while waiting on hers to show up for date night, but she figured he was late and she needed some sort of entertainment before his tardiness started to get on her nerves.
   "Damn Lo Li, you out here looking like a meal and the dessert. What's the occasion?" Treyshawn complimented as he smiled and took in her date night appearance switch up.
    "Oh you know," she said smiling back toying with her hair. "Just the occasional blind date night extravaganza." It was crazy the feelings he could bring out of her with a simple compliment.
   "Blind Date night? Well what you doin' on the phone with me ma? Where ya husband at? I know you ain't sneaking to talk to me while he in the bathroom." He said licking his lips at her leaving a flirtatious smirk on his face.
   "Boy BYE. You know DAMN well I'd never do some shit like that." She said laughing.
   "He's on his way though. We're doing blind dates so I wanted to meet him here instead of riding with him. He should be here soon because I've been here about thirty minutes." London explained not really feeling her husband's tardiness but masking it in front of Treyshawn.
    "Thirty minutes?! You mean there's a nigga out there crazy enough to keep you waiting for him? Fine as you are?" Treyshawn asked in a joking manner.
   "I guess so." Lo Li replied slightly defeated in tone.
    Before she could finish her statement, her phone alerted her to a text from her husband. "Hold on Jelly." London said and opened the message.

   "Hey lover, I'm sorry, but I won't be able to make it tonight. Rashad blew a major deal for us and I'm trying to clean it all up per usual. I'm sorry babe, but I'll make it up to you, I promise. I love you."

   London closed the text and took a deep breath she was clearly disappointed. This was their first date night together in months and Hakeem was blowing it off. She was more than disappointed, she was pissed.
     "London you good?" Treyshawn asked when her face appeared on the screen again. Stress lines were now sitting on her forehead that weren't there a minute ago and he'd noticed.
    "I'm good," London said sounding entirely deflated.
    "Hes not coming. Work stuff I guess. I'm just gonna tell the server to bring out each dish one by one until I'm full and then pack up the rest to go." She said shortly and took another shot of sake.
   "Damn Lo, I'm sorry foreal. How you getting home though the way you knocking back sake?" Treyshawn asked her. He sympathized with her, but her safety was his biggest concern.
   "I'm fine Treyshawn. Look, I gotta go. I'll talk to you soon." London snapped at him and ended the call.
   She was so pissed at her husband that her leg was shaking. She'd gotten dressed up for him, and he was on some bullshit. London decided that she would call and at least cuss him out for his lack of consideration. The phone rang and rang and was finally cut off by the voicemail message. London hung up, now infuriated. Hakeem was up to something and she decided that no matter what it took, she was going to find out exactly what it was.
     Hakeem sent London to voicemail for the third time and shook his head. He knew his wife was beyond pissed with every reason to be. He was fucking around and although she didn't know that, he knew she wasn't stupid and she'd figure out something was off if she hadn't already. He needed to do something, and fast.
   "Bout time you got here nigga." Maia said to Hakeem with disgust laced in her tone.
   She was sitting on the Bright red IKEA couch spraying the leaves of one of her many house plants.
   Hakeem looked around the apartment and was surprised by the decor. While cheap, all of the accents were well placed and matched perfectly with the Fire and Ice theme she had in the apartment. Hakeem had been here before, he was usually just too occupied with bending her over to notice the decor.
   "Save the bullshit Maia. Did you decide on what it is you want from me to get rid of this baby? Because I have somewhere to be." Hakeem said unfazed by her nastiness.
   He really needed to get back to his wife and he didn't have time for her shit.
   Maia looked Hakeem up and down. She was immediately aggravated by his presence. How dare he come into her one bedroom apartment, in a BMW, dressed in Gucci, asking her what she needed from him to murder THEIR unborn child. She had an original plan to ask the nigga for five grand to have the abortion and keep it pushing, but his arrogance wasn't sitting well with her. He was treating her like shit, so now plans had to change. Maia smirked at Hakeem and simply said,
  "No. As a matter of fact I didn't. You know why Hakeem? I'm keeping my baby. That's why." She said knowing this was not what Hakeem wanted to hear.
    He might've been a cheater and in that sense if he was careful enough, he could hide that from London. One thing he wasn't though, was a deadbeat and if this baby turned out to be his, he'd be there for the child. That wasn't going to go over well with his wife.
   "Maia what the fuck?! We talked about this. I'm MARRIED! Why the hell would you want to have a child with a married man?! That's just plain damn dumb!" Hakeem yelled at her attempting to talk some sense into her head.
  "Nigga fuck you! Why would you as a married man fuck around and knock up someone other than your wife?! Guess we're all making stupid decisions here huh?" Maia quickly quipped back.
   Hakeem clenched his jaw and said nothing because what could he say? He was stuck there, because she was right. He knew when he took down Maia's number at Rashad's bachelor party that he was being stupid. He knew the first time he went to her apartment on his lunch that he was being stupid. He certainly knew when he bent her over and slid into that dark chocolate pussy raw that he was being as stupid as stupid could be. The pussy was just so good to him, that even after the first time he couldn't stop.
    Sure Hakeem loved his wife, but it was something about ratchet pussy that drove him crazy. Just thinking about Maia in those tall stripper heels grabbing her ankles, wiggling her knees and making her fat ass clap made his dick hard.
    Maia was sexy as hell there was no denying it. She stood at 5'4 with deep brown skin and pretty white teeth like Kelly Rowland, except she was built like Amber Rose. Even now while she stood there mad as fuck at him, making the choice that could ruin life as he knew it forever, he wanted to fuck her. That's what got him in this predicament in the first place.
   "Listen Maia I know you don't want a baby, you're just pissed at me. Let's calm down and figure out what makes sense for all three of us, you, me and this baby." Hakeem pleaded.
   Maia began to tear up and true emotions began to seep through the hard exterior she wore. She was hurt. Not because she thought he was supposed to leave his wife and fall in love with her, she wasn't that naive. She was emotional simply because at the end of the day, there was a baby involved. His baby and he really didn't seem care about it at all.    
     "You know Hakeem, fuck you! You come over here in your Gucci sporting your wedding ring like you husband of the year and shit when I'm pregnant with OUR first child and you don't even care?! I know I'm a stripper and not a lawyer, but am I really that disposable? Does my baby not mean anything to you?!" Maia ranted at Hakeem emotionally.
   Hakeem looked at her and genuinely felt sorry for her. He had in fact put them both in this situation and her life was changing just as much and as quickly as his.
   "Mai, I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be selfish at all, this just wasn't in either of our plans. Come here and calm down," Hakeem grabbed Maia's hand and pulled her body close to his.
   He palmed her round chocolate ass with one hand and rubbed the back of her neck with the other.
   "If you want to have this baby, I'll support you, if you don't want to keep it, I'll support you." Hakeem said softly into her neck as he kissed her spot and slid his hands up the bottom of her boy shorts to feel her soft ass.
    "Mmmm," Maia moaned, hypnotized by the pleasure he was giving her. He definitely knew how to seduce a woman.
   "You being for real, or you gaming me Hakeem?" She asked him weakly as her pussy began to drip for him.
     "I'm foreal ma, it's whatever you want." Hakeem said moving his hand from her ass to her pussy.
    He rubbed her clit through her shorts and could tell she was soaking wet. He was hoping the reverse psychology he was using would bring her back to their reality. They had no business having a child together.
     "I just needed you to care Hakeem. I'm not ready to be nobody's mama, I just don't like feeling like this life we created ain't shit to you." Maia explained while putting his hand in her shorts and onto her bare wet pussy. She moaned as his finger slipped into her wetness and found its way to her clit.
    "I'm gonna make the appointment in the morning. Just fuck me Hakeem, one last time." She moaned to him.
   Hakeem pulled her shorts down and bent her over.
   "Spread your legs and grab your ankles." He commanded her as he slid into her wetness aggressively.
    Hakeem fucked her until she cried that night, praying it was enough to convince her to really go through with this appointment next week so that he could get back to his normal life. He said a quick prayer to God promising that he'd fly straight in his marriage from this point on if he got him out of this shit.