Chapter 1

Izumi

"Sin 900 or Sin π/2 is equals to 1"

I am Izumi, and avearge 12th grader. I am very boring and have nothing interesting about me, which must be the reason why people do not like me. Why would anyone like a nobody like me, right? I mean, I'm not like other people. Being normal is like, soo boring. Unfortunately, most people do not realize that.

However, that means that i can study for my exams. I'll be in college next September (its January now). I am not into parties like other people. I am different.

I was studying in my German school-- because I live in Germany despite being Japanese as I am going to be attending Arden next fall because I need it to achieve my goals-- when my best friend, Lukas came to me, cheerful as usual and said "Hey Izumi! Marla is having a party tonight. Do you wanna go?"

"Well" I said "Why would anyone want me at a party? I'll ruin everything anyway."

"Uh ok, if thats how you feel." Lukas said. "Feel free to change your mind"

And then he fucking left. How dare he? He is supposed to ask me again. And try to convince me to come. I hate people like him. But I still hang out with him because having bad friends is better than having no friends and he's like, my only friend. Because I'm a bad person and dont deserve friends.

Normally, I and Lucas go to a resturaunt and have dinner while studying. But since he was busy dressing up for the stupid party, I decided to go alone. However, I overlooked the fact that I'm actually bad at directions (just like everything else), and got lost. But then I realized that I could use Gaygle maps. I was craving a burger as usual so i typed "McGaynals" in the search bar.

The results loaded and I discovered that there was a McGaynals' only a mile away. So I started walking there. I reached the loacation. But instead of a fast food chain, I ended up at an old metro station. Who knows, maybe there's some sort of streetshop around the corner. So I walked in, and sure enough, there was a bunch of scary looking guys eating at a bench near a stall looking place.

I walked up to the stall. There were two men sitting and drinking beer aka destroying their organs.

"Good evening." I muttered.

"The fuck do you want?" The one with black hair asked. He was very attractive.

"Can I have a cheseburger please?"

"Do I look like a fucking McGaynals' to you?"

"Um, yes, actually. Also, hold the tomatoes, thanks."

"Listen here, twink, leave before we make you."

"Yes, I'll be waiting at the bench."

Across the bench the other guys were sitting, there was another bench. I went to it and sat there. I was going to be studying anyways. Twenty minutes had past and yet there was no sign of my order. 

"Excuse me, how much longer will my order take?" I asked the guys from before.

"We already said this isnt a resturaunt." The red haired gangsta looking guy replied rudely.

"But Gaygle Maps said it is." I insisted

"Are you really using Gaygle Maps in 2023?" The attractive black haired guy said.

"Well if this isn't a restraunt then what are you all doing here? Is this some sort of gangster shit?"

Their eyes widened slightly. The black haired guy stood up and walked towards me. He was very tall. "What are you gonna about that, Lil' Shark Boy?"

My heart sank. Lil Shark Boy? How does he know about this. I should have just gone to the party with Lucas. Running into someone who had seen my horny twitter posts wasn't what I was planning.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." I mumbled. "Anyways, since this isn't a burger place, I'm leaving. Hope you have a good day."

As I stood up to leave, red head grabbed my wrist and said "I don't think you can leave since you have found our hideout." He turned to The black hair dude. "Do you wanna take him home?"

"Excuse me , what?!" I yelped. "Actually I've got stuff to do. Like study so I can get a job and not be a gangstar like you!"

"Shut up. You're annoying." The black hair dude said. "What's your name?"

"Izumi.."

"Well Izumi, normally we kill people who find out about our hideout, but since you're cute, we'll do something else."

Cute?? "Wha-"

Black hair dude started to..take off his belt? But I wasn't even ready. Although, if that meant that he would let me go after a bit, it was a small price to pay. I guess my sexy twitter posts wasn't so bad. My thoughts were interrupted when he tied his belt around my wrists.

"What the heck do you think you're doing?" I hissed.

"Kidnapping you, pervert."

I blushed, not because he was hot. "You do know that this is a crime? I mean, kidnapping people isn't nice."

Black hair dude looked at me counfused. "No way. Did you have any idea, Jack?" So that was his name? It was as stupid as he looked

Red hed said "Dang, what do we do now? Maybe we should just stick with plan-A. Let me get my silencer."

"What, no." I quacked. They just carried me to a car and put me in the backseat. "Hey, listen, I have work to do."

"You mean stream on twitch?" Black haired dude mocked, as he taped my mouth and fastened my seatbelt so I would run away. "Mm, mhmm"

Jackass and Black haired dude sat infront, leaving me to mumble helplessly in the backseat. 

Then Jackass had the nerve to swoon over Black haired dude."I love what you did with your hair today, Ezra."

"Haha, thanks." Black haired dude-- whose name was apparently Ezra, a very hot name, just kidding--blushed. And then he placed his palm on Jackass's face and acually kised him. I watched in horror as my kidnappers started making out right infront of my face. They were just ignoring me, like I didn't even exist.

Jackass grabbed the back of Ezra's hair and kissed him even harder. They pulled away and looked stared at eachother, gasping for breath.

"Don't get the wrong idea,"  Ezra finally spoke to me. "Its just a bro thing, ok?"

We drove away. Ezra explained that I was going to be his personal housekeeper starting then.