Part 1: Hiding From the Enemy

She was just a young girl about the age of 6. It was just her and her mom and a guy. They lived in a small town up north. She wasn't popular at school, she had very few friends. Although her school wasn't very big, it only consisted of 100 kids, she was happy enough to have her classmates. She remembered walking home one day and thinking about what her life would be like if she didn't have a bad environment to live in. She would come home everyday to see the most horrible things. She would hide in her room wishing she could run away, she would play with her dolls pretending that she had friends over. She would talk to all her stuffed animals as if they were family. She thought that things were going great until one day when she came home to a man she had thought for many years was her dad. He had been in her life ever sense the day she was born, but that day when she came home she saw him doing the impossible to her mother. He was beating her, wishing and thinking she could stop it, she screamed and tried to stop him from hurting her, that's when she was introduced to the term called "abused." From then she spent the next couple of months until school was over coming home and hiding in her room. She spent her summer days staying inside. When she did come downstairs people would be at her house, and sense her "dad" was kept her and her mom isolated she had nothing to say, she was frightened by the people that were there. That's when she tried running away, but once she got to the end of her block, she went running home because she had never seen the town she lived in. That's when she decided she would just stay in her house forever, and never escape her room.