A Dreamer.

Prologue:

{Melanie Conners}

I'm not the main character...but, if you were to see her from someone else's point of view; like her best friends; you'd see her better.

She's absolutely selfless; she doesn't even do it on purpose sometimes. She'll do anything to make you happy; literally anything: even run around the mall in a unicorn onesie screaming Taste the rainbow! while throwing Skittles at random people. I'm not even kidding - she did that just to make me feel better.

She's absolutely hilarious, she doesn't even notice half the things she says. She's highly sarcastic and a bit ridiculous sometimes... When she gets really tired - she's a bit...peculiar. She does the stupidest things you could ever imagine. She just says things that make no sense but just make you burst out laughing.

She's actually very smart, though she doesn't act like it. She's top in her English class, and that class is the best in our grade. She's good at Maths, she just finds it utterly boring; as you can see the interest in her face while Mr. Good adresses the class on Pythagoras.

I don't understand this bit though...she's utterly gorgeous and she has no clue. She doesn't even have to wear make-up to look amazing; this I find incredibly annoying. She's completely clueless about all the boys staring at her in class. Her eyes are amazingly light crystal blue...and her eyelashes are naturally dark and long. What more could she want? Oh, I know, the fact that she never gets pimples and basically is flawless. Another thing; this girl has dark chocolate brown hair, that has a series of other browns mixed in with it. Now her eyes look - I quote: Make the stars look like they're not shinin'. Thank you Bruno Mars for that metaphor, you truly know my best friend.

You can basically trust her with anything. She's like a safe for secrets. You tell her a secret and then no one else hears about it; ever. I couldn't ask for a better friend. She will stand up for you in every situation you could possibly be put in; she's always by your side - that's if it's a reasonable topic to argue about.

And last but not least; her passion for music...is insane. Whenever she's not sleeping, eating or in school, she's listening to or writing music. OH. I forgot to mention this little lady's other fucking amazing thing about her; she can sing...like an angel. She might as well be an angel with how perfect she is; I utterly hate her...and love her to death.

Now for the funny things about my friend:

She can not dance; at all. It's hilarious. But I think she just dances to make people laugh; exactly...selfless. I'm glad that she can't dance, as I can so I can tease her as she teases me about not being able to sing.

She is always the last to hear about gossip in school. She will never find out about anything first. She's horrible with gossip. Even in the celebrity world, she's absolutely hilarious. People try making conversation about it to her and she's just like, "Who's that?" ...Silly girl.

She has a horrible memory. Like not only in forgetting things, but her mind - I swear - purposely remembers things that no one wants her to remember. Like...for a random example: When I was getting up to get an award in a school assembly, and from sitting on the floor cross-legged on the floor for too long, my leg fell asleep. When I got up to walk down to collect my award, my leg decided not to work and I fell over; not to mention; right on Danny - my crush. May I remind my friend that this happened five years ago; I can't even remember what I had for breakfast this morning; though I doubt neither can she.

She seems to get attached to things...like an online game. When she was younger, it was dogs...well getting a dog. So her head was stuck in every book about dogs she could find. That's why in the present she knows more about dogs than a dog encyclopedia. See? She remembers things that - you know - don't really matter. But don't worry about the online game thing, she's over that; she hacked it then was the best player in the game then she quit. Logic.

She gets insanely fustrated with illogical people, which why we are best friends; as I am extremely logical...apparently. Her logic factor - if that's a real thing - is irritatingly high. Though...that changes when she gets tired; nothing makes sense when she's tired. The only illogical thing she does is call you strange things...like Melon. Thanks.

She's never kissed anyone. Definitely because she's not attractive, because she's like...utterly gorgeous; but she just doesn't want to waste it on someone she isn't completely in love with. She told this to me in complete honesty; she doesn't want to kiss anyone she doesn't know.

She hates it when someone uses the term, "Oh, my god. You're so gay." She completely is all for gay rights and hates it when stupid teenagers or sad adults use 'gay' in bad terms. Like is it a bad thing the be gay? I think not.

Lastly, her eyesight is insane. She can see things from like a mile away. And she always catches me stealing things of her. This is something else illogical that she does: she never sees all the boys staring at her. Logic...

"Melon! Melanie! Are you there?" Someone was whispering fairly loudly at me. I broke out of my trance and got slapped softly in face.

"Ow." I said bluntly. I looked over at culprit and it was Aisling.

"You know...you've been like that for at least ten mintutes." She stated, looking back at the book in front of her. Then I realised we were still in class. Shit.

"Like what?" I asked, with caution then looking down at my blank book. I looked over at her book and it was covered in words and scribbles.

"Staring out the window with that creepy twinkle in your eyes." She said then laughed lightly. "Well, are you going to write down everything?" She asked looking back at me with a mocking smile.

"Shut up, and yes." I said, grabbing my pen out of my pencil case then scribbling down all the notes on the board.

Ladies and gentleman, may I introduce: Aisling Fynn; my best friend.