The Mission to save Pikachu Part 2 (short chapter)

A/N

Minna thank you for all your support in this story! I know I suck at writing, but yet you people still support me! Please comment, vote, follow, and share more to make me write even better! ON WITH THE SAVING OF MY DEAR PIKACHU! *crys in the corner*

(Lucy's POV)

I couldn't believe my eyes! The famous and popular Natsu Dragneel helping me save my adorible dear Pikachu from the clutches of the demon.

Natsu then started to walk down the hall with a raging look on his face. His spiky cherry blossom hair following behind him. I then removed my eyes from the raging Natsu to look at the demon. To my suprise the demon was shivering in fear and I swear he pee'd his pants.

Natsu then was infront of Sting or the demon. Sting shivered at the mere sight of Natsu's eyes. At first I was expecting it all to be some big prank, but to my suprise...

💢 PUNCH

I couldn't believe my eyes! Natsu punched Sting in the gut and Pikachu went flying out of his hands while Sting was falling onto the hard marble floor. I lept off the floor and into the air to catch my Pikachu.

His soft yellow head landed in my arms and I hugged him while rolling onto the floor.

Natsu then picked Sting up by the hair and gave him a death glare.

"If you ever hurt Luce again or her Pikachu I will find you and you wouldn't like what will happen.", He threatened.

Sting gulped and Natsu let him go. Sting ran down the hallway crying and ran into some lockers on the way. Natsu crouched down in front of me and put a small white note into Pikachu's ear.

Natsu then got back on his feet and continued his way to class. I stood there stunned. I stared down at Pikachu and stood up to walk back up to my locker. I then opened Pikachu and placed all my books back in my locker.

I then spotted Juvia walking off to her class clutching a purple yet blue stone inside a necklace. I grabbed my text books and manga and slammed my locker shut and ran towards Juvia.

Although she must have spotted me since she was waving a hand towards me with a joyful smile. Once I finally got over to her she showed me the glorious stone.

"Wow its so beautiful! Where did you get it?", I asked her.

"Gray-sama got it for me!", She said with heart shaped eyes.

"Um Juvia didn't Gray tell you to call him Gray not Gray-sama?", I questioned.

"Oh yeah! Juvia is so forgetful!", She confessed.

I brushed it off and said goodbye to Juvia. I walked to the top of the roof looking at the view. The shining yellow sun up into the blue sky and the group of butterflies fluttering across the breathe taking view.

I then began to think about that darn clue again. "A man with cherry blossom hair is the person I will marry! Yeah right like theres a person out there for me"

After that I walked down the stairs, through the hallways and into class right before the bell rung.