Explaining my last day of school.

Ok so I really don't know where to start, I was in Mr Kellys class with my friends, but instead of learning Mr Kelly just let us do whatever we wanted, I said silent basically all day missing my best friend Cassie, and everything just started out normal, I went to Mr. Kellys class, then my special, then History class and then this is where things changed, I walked into math class and sat by myself, Mr. Penman let us play games and have fun while he was cleaning the room, I made him something telling him that he was, and still is, my favourite teacher, then it came lunch time, my class walked downstairs and got our lunches then walked back upstairs to Mr. Penmans, after I had finished my lunch I sat in my chair staring at the clock, and when it finally came to dismissal I almost lost it, I walked over to Mr. Penman gave him a hug, gave him the thing I made him and told him that I'd see him next year, when I walked into the hallway I hugged my friend Rebecca and my friend Evelynn and told them that I didn't want to leave, because I didn't, I hugged a teacher named Mr. Wilson and told him that I didn't want to leave, then I walked downstairs, gave my chior teacher a hug and then left the building, while I was walking to my bus I stopped next to Mr. Kelly and said, Bye Mr. Kelly, then he said, Adios Noelle, after that I got on my bus then went home. I just felt like crying and sobbing because the way the year started, it felt like it ended the same way only backwards, I was the only one that cried.