Seventeen: With You, I Can Be Anything

We stood for a while. And we're holding hands as Noah opens his mouth and pours out his sincerity.

˝Even though it seems like I'm over it, you never forget that over the years the pain becomes bearable, and I certainly wouldn't have made it without the support of my grandmother, who really has a heart of gold, and a psychologist. The burden was too great and I was too small to resolve and find all the answers to the questions that were put to me. It is true that the grandmother was very involved, that she helped when it was most difficult, but I think it was never easy for her either. She had to change her life a lot after the accident. You know, Izzy, you're the first person that I feel like I can talk to about anything, that I can tell my secrets and my problems to. ˝ Noah replies and breathes out.

This realisation brings tears to his eyes.

I squeezed his hands tightly.

Yes, I understand him, I definitely know what he means, because this connection and this chemistry we have is supernatural, above average.

˝I love you the most. ˝ That's all I can say at the moment, that's all I want to say, and it seems to me that the moment is right.

˝I love you too, Iz. ˝ Noah said.

And I know he's sincere.

I hugged him to hear his heart beating for me, to hear his every breath making me feel that I can do anything in life that I imagine, that he will believe in me for the rest of my life.

I kissed him.

Today I am grateful that my life has changed, that fate has brought him into my life, that I have finally found my piece of happiness.

He kissed me back and deepened the kiss.

˝Come, let's go to my room, I think it's time for some tender sex. ˝ Noah says laughing, his eyes shining, his blue eyes shining into my heart.

He takes my hand and we rush into his room. We undress frantically until we are standing naked next to each other.

˝You are the most beautiful man I have ever seen in my life. ˝ I say as I caress his upper arm as I move past his collarbone down to his abs and Noah smiles, I look down and his penis is ready for action.

Oh hey. ˝ I say as I gently rub the head of his penis. Noah winces.

˝I can't help it, every time I see you I want to rip your clothes off and have sex with you, no matter where we are or what we're doing. ˝ Noah replies.

My heart is warm.

I slowly move down and take the penis in my mouth, first gently circling the head and Noah moans.

I slowly take him in my mouth and lick, suck and bite him.

I jerk him off with my other hand. Fast and precise.

Noah breathes harder and harder and paces back and forth.

"Izzy, I'm going to come if you don't stop." Noah moans and tries to pull away from me.

I pick up the pace as he hits the back of my throat and pours into my mouth.

Izzy. Noah moans and grabs my hair. I swallow, wipe my mouth and stand up.

I bite his lip gently.

˝You play a dirty game. ˝ Noah whispers in my ear.

I smile at him,

I know I'm playing with fire.

˝Is that the best you can do? ˝ I tease him.

˝You can stay all night if you want. If you can. ˝ he replies, pushing me against the bed.