Chapter 0

Scanning the crowd of unfamiliar faces, Amy spots her aunt waving her arms frantically and taking little skips as if she was trying to reach the sky. Amy, let out a long sigh. "Oh great, I am related to a flying toad," she mutters to herself as she makes her way over to her, still skipping and waving aunt. As she approached her aunt, she was aggressively grabbed by her shoulders and pulled into a tight hug, "Oh my sweet Amyboom!"
"Marcy, I'm 20 years old. We do not need to be calling me Amyboom"
Marcy let out a sigh as she pushed Amy backwards so she could see her, "You will always be my Amyboom, even when you are 50" looking around to see what Amy has with her, upon seeing one small suitcase and a tatty backpack "is this all you have for the next 3 years?"
Amy smiled and shrugged her shoulders "Yep"
If her aunt Mercy knew why she only had one suitcase, she would try to section her just like her mother tried. The only reason Amy is in South Korea is because she made a bargain with her mother to study here for 3 years and to learn discipline, you see Amy has been in a lot of trouble over the past few years, not on purpose but  it's something that has been out of her control. Since she was born, Amy found that she was different from other people, she wasn't a normal child. She had some special gift, a gift of multiple superpowers. She could teleport to anywhere she wanted, change her clothes without getting undressed, even switching what languages she can understand and that was just a fraction of her powers, you could say she was the ultimate supergirl.

Looking around her, she knew she wouldn't fit in, her bright blue hair stood out like a sore thumb, her porcelain skin paled in comparison to the beautifully clear sandy skin tones around her. Little did she know her life was about to change.