28> Friends

-Friends-

Until she heard the sound of the door knob was turned, Tiffany then realized her face was too close to Taeyeon. She scramble back to her document and Taeyeon quickly stood up walking around the room.

Bora's head showed up behind the door.

"Tiff you wanna get something to eat?" she asked, then she realized Taeyeon was there, awkwardly standing in the middle of the room.

"Ah, Erika-ssi, would like to have a drink with us?" Bora asked.

Taeyeon was still in daze. She didn't really hear what Bora said to her. She looked at Bora and to Tiffany and back to Bora.

"Em, I have something else to do. Sorry..." she said and walked out.

Tiffany stacked up all her documents and folders and took them with her, "I have something to do as well. Sorry, Bora." She said and walk out leaving the pantry.

That was the second time Tiffany almost kissed her ex-girlfriend, the woman that she left a year ago. What the heck is she trying to do? It was clear that they have nothing between them now. Tiffany could go insane every time she thinks about it. Since Taeyeon came, a lot of things has been going on in her mind, including her feelings for the other woman. She didn't deny the fact that she might still loves Taeyeon but does Taeyeon still loves her, can the girl forgive her after what she did?

-x-x-x-

When Taeyeon went to see her patient in the ICU ward, a girl bumped on her shoulders.

"Excuse me, sorry..." The girl apologize, bowing a few times politely.

"It's ok," Taeyeon slightly nodded. The girl just walked pass by her and entered a room at the end of the ward. It was not the first time she saw the girl. Since her patient was transferred there, Taeyeon had seen her almost every day, day and night. The girl was always look sad and worried. Probably her relatives or her husband was admitted there.

After seeing her patient, she walked back out and noticed there were few doctors in front of the room the girl went in just now. They were talking with the two elderly which might be the parents of the patient. Taeyeon saw them entered the conference room. Thought it was none of her business, she went out. On her way, she spotted the girl she bumped into just now was crying. She decided to approach her.

"Miss, are you ok?" Taeyeon asked.

The girl looked up at her then suddenly holding her shoulders, "Please doctor, please don't take his life, please!" she suddenly begged, crying.

Taeyeon was astonished. She asked the girl to calm down and offer her a cup of coffee from the machine. She later found out that the patient in that room was his boyfriend. Junu was involved in an accident 2 years ago, after being hit by a truck. The guy was in coma since then. He haven't regain conscious and didn't show any improvement as well. So his parents decided to stop his life support.

"On the day of the accident, he was holding this," The girl showed her ring on her forth finger, "I bet she wanted to propose to me but..." the girl named Rina cried again.

Taeyeon sympathize with the girl. Yeah, euthanasia can be cruel, but it sometimes needed to end the patients suffering and also reduce the burden of family members.

As Taeyeon opened the door to the conference room, all the eyes were on hers. Tiffany was there but she didn't look surprise.

Taeyeon started, "I'm Dr. Erika Kim. I'm sorry for barging in like this, but are you discussing about patient in bed 15?"

"Yes why?" answered one of the doctors.

"Please don't stop the life support."

Taeyeon statement made everyone in the room gasped.