7.

~Gavi's pov~

I woke up around 8:47 am. I looked at the beautiful girl who was sleeping peacefully next to me. She is so beautiful, I can't. I headed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, took a cold shower, I can't start the day without a cold shower, and then I did my skincare routine. Yes, I also have a skincare routine, but please don't laugh at me. I just use a moisturizing cream on my face and some L'Oreal hair oil on my hair. It's not a big deal, but don't laugh at me.

"What are you doing?" Y/n asked from the bathroom door frame, while I was putting moisturizer on my face. "Dior huh? Good choice." she said laughing.

"Oh my god, Y/n! You scared me. Yes, Dior, it's a really good cream, you should try it too."

"I can't believe you're doing skincare, oh my lord. We should do a skincare routine together!" oh no, she got excited.

"No, Y/n, we...."

"I'm going to get my kit with the skincare products now! I think I put it on the TV table." she said interrupting me. I can't say that I don't like it when she wants to do things together, it's just that when the idea of ​​make-up and skincare comes up, it doesn't sound good.

She went to look for her kit and I was putting my moisturizer back in the cabinet where I usually keep my products like that. I also have shaving foam there, things like that.

"Oh my God, Gavi, I'm here, look how many products I have! We're going to try most of them so stay tuned!" she said, showing me a huge bag of products. When she said the kit, I thought of something small, but she has a bag. I don't understand how she carried them with her if she didn't even know that she was going to sleep at my house.

During this time, I tried a lot of new products, I won't lie, but some of them were cool. We used I think something like Drunk Elephant, I think that's what it's called, then Florence by Mills obviously because it's her mother's company. I didn't get rid of something 'The Ordinary' I think, I'm not sure if that's what it's called and obviously in the end we also used Dior.

"Thank you Gavi for this wonderful day, see ya!" she said leaving my house. It was already 3:56 pm, that's how late it was.

When I got out of the shower, I received a notification from Instagram. I was tagged in a post by Y/n.

y/n.brown

brown