𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄

Astoria, Harry, Hermione and Ron were heading to the self-pulled carriages.

But was it self pulled?...

Harry looked at the Carriage in slight confusion, "C-Can you guys see that?" Harry said wanting everybody to see what he was seeing.

Hermione and Ron turned their head around to look at just thin air and the carriage.

Astoria watched the Carriage slowly, with an interested look.

The dark brown-haired girl realised it was a Dead looking horse but not actually dead.

"I can see them too, your just as sane as I am" She referred to Harry but also to Astoria.

"You're not Sane, Luna" Astoria commented on her sentence.

Harry took a glance at Astoria and looked away sitting on the carriages.

Everybody sat on the carriages quietly.

"Everyone this is loony lov-" Hermione said quickly stopping what she was saying and taking a slight breath, Luna just looked around with a slight smile.  "Luna Lovegood" Hermione finally said.

Astoria Glared at Hermione, not approving what she almost said.

Astoria and Luna were almost friends, they didn't talk much but they were kinda.

Meanwhile, as they were heading to Hogwarts, once again Astoria was zoning out.

She thought about her whole tragic, traumatizing, unsafe year.

Last year when Cedric died, Harry was traumatized, and Voldemort was back.

She sighed to herself, back to this reality and not the awful memories she had.

She took a long glance at Harry, with a small sad smile, thinking how he was feeling from all these bad things happening to him.

Little did they know BAD things would happen to them soon.

When Harry noticed Astoria was looking at him, Astoria quickly looked away and opened her book and started reading it.

Harry smiled to himself but was a bit confused.

(SNEAK PEAK YALL IT AINT DONE JUST A SNEAP PEAK)