CHAPTER 11

everyone in the house are happy for yn, she is awake now and tahir is making her drink orange juice. he became protective towards the baby and her.

"tahir bas, hume aur nahi pee na"

(tahir,  that's it i don't want to drink more)

"bas, ek aur sip"
(just one more, sip)

feeling defeated she drank the remaining, making him smile. he then took the glass and kept that on the side table. 

"feeling well?"

she nodded and rested her head on the pillow. she got to know her pregnancy news when she came back in her sense. she is not just happy but also very scared. she is thinking of living her mafia position and have a beautiful family with tahir, but she is not going to leave her business as it cost a lot. that business is gifted by her mother, who was a great business woman and at last got poisoned by her lover. mr sharma.

though mr. sharma is not in condition too. his company got bankrupt, and his whole family is struggling for a meal. yn took her revenge for poisoning her mother. she felt like, she did a great thing.

"yn!!"

she turned around and found seeta standing there while holding a plate of banana chips and a glass of orange juice. she looked at the juice and to the face of seeta.

"bhabi, mujhe aur piya nahi jayega"
(sister in law, i will not be able to drink that anymore)

seeta chuckled and came towards her, and handed her the bowl which contains chips.

"bhabi, aap kitchen mein thi? aur yeh sab kar rahi thi?"
(sis in law, are you in kitchen all the time? making these?)

she nodded her head, to which yn felt guilt because seeta is pregnant too, just like her. but the difference is she is almost 2 months pregnant while yn is 3 weeks pregnant.

"aab, jyada socho mat, khao"
(don't think much, just eat)

yn smiled and ate some while tahir sat there staring at her. seeta looked at him and said,

"aab hamare khaane ko nazar lagaoge kya? netflix laga ke bahar jao"

she said and glared at tahir, he just gulped and nodded his head vigrously moving out from his room after connecting the tv to netflix. he smiled at the duo as he came out from the room.

 he smiled at the duo as he came out from the room

"tahir, i want some ice cream"

"as you say"

he looked at the clock which is showing 3:15 am. he got up from the bed moving towards the kitchen area. he is coming out holding a chocolate cone ice cream but bumped into someone.

but before tahir could scream the man put his palm on his mouth. when he looked carefully he found that it is his brother who is holding a banana milk in a glass.