✧༺♥༻∞chapter 8 ∞༺♥༻

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Akaza's face was what I could only describe as contorted with confusion and a bit of betrayal as I slashed my long sword through him. 'It not personal dude I'm just following Muzan's orders, sorry'

Looking like he then regained his composure to fight back, Akaza didn't know 2 things.
1 that the sun was coming up soon and 2:

He wouldn't stand a chance against me in an all out fight.

As he regenerated, ready to counter strike I was already 1 step ahead of him. "Spirit breathing third form, trepidation" I said in a calm voice and with a cold glare at Akaza. After that I had seeming disappeared and the demon was undoubtedly in fear, as much as he tried his mussels just wouldn't move.

It looked like Rengoku could feel it as well the chills in the air left them both paralysed, even though he wanted to fight he just couldn't and knew it was best considering how injured he was.

I was in actuality hidden in the shadows of the tree lines and it a speed so fast was almost unnoticeable  until I was above Akaza drawing my sword to strike.

He must have noticed because he drew up his arms in protection but it didn't do much as I sliced them off and went towards his neck.

'Don't worry Mr upper moon 3 I'm not going to kill you, just have to make it look like it' I thought to myself with a small giggle.

Making sure I just grazed him with the tip of my sword I plated myself on the grown and while the pink haired demon was still ready to fight, time wasn't in his favour.

As the surroundings started to lighten up and the sun chased the darkness away. The demon could only run for it but out of the corner of my eye I saw one of the young demon slayers not wanting to except this ending.

He threw his sword just a meter away from my head and pierced the short demon through the chest, while screaming at him not to run away with tears in his eyes however, Akaza didn't have a choice.

And with that for the first time in around 10 years I was all alone. I was without Kokushibo and Daki. Hell even Muzan and the other demons. I had no one, and it was my time to pay back my half of the deal. 'The show is on Y/N, don't fuck it up'

It wouldn't be hard, I wasn't evil and I wasn't a demon, these demon slayers seemed nice and determined but a job is a job.

I walked up to the boy with the green and black haori, approaching slowly. "Don't be too upset kid. This was a no casualties fight, we can live another day and get him next time."

I could feel all the demon slayers slowly gathering around me and I'm sure they had questions unsurprisingly.

'Shit shit shiitttt, I never came up with a story or anything fuuckkk' I was panicking, looks like I'm going to have to do this one thinking on my feet.

"Yeah, your right" the boy said wiping his tears. "Thank you Lady for saving Mr Rengoku."

I then looked at the fire haired man with many injuries and smiled. "It's fine he was incredible standing up to a demon like that but we should find a medic for him before anything else."