Prolouge

Louis screamed as the slime enveloped him, stretching out his limbs. The demon residing inside of him woke up because of the pain.
Everly watched in terror as she saw the slime bubbling and then there was a bright flash. She ducked and shielded herself from the exploding glass, she heard the demon screaming in pain as he ran off, trying to get the slime off of him. She only got a glimpse, but she saw he was way taller than his normal height and burnt really bad. "What is wrong with you Maverick!?! THAT WAS YOUR SON!" Logan screamed, throwing a punch at Maverick, as Maverick tried to defend himself, "He didn't turn out like the son I wanted him to be! So I had to fix him and Helen said she would help!" Maverick screamed trying to defend himself, but Logan shoved him to the ground, "Go find your nephew" Logan snapped at Everly, as Everly nodded, holding back tears. "Louis?" Everly called out, trying to find him, hearing him crying. "W-what?" He stuttered, trying to yell and hide his tears. "It's me, your auntie, where are you?" Everly said, it was easy to find him because of the bloody footprint trail, which was in the break room. The lights were off, but she faintly saw him because of the glow from his fire, then she stepped in something squishy, when she formed a flame orb for a light source, she saw it was a lump of what remained of his old body. "Here" He muttered holding a fire orb but made it disappear, she saw Louis now was 8'2", 4th degree burnt skin but with Louis's muscle build and mesomorph frame. She sighed, and nodded. "I'm ugly, but I noticed I can reverse it, but I'm going to make it seem like I can't seem to reverse it to hurt my mom's emotions, and make her realize what she did" Louis mumbled, as she nodded "Yeah I'll go along with the lie and say somethinbg like 'since they put you in the slime and you burnt yourself, the slime to say will make you be stuck as a tall burnt creature', at least it didn't fully turn you into that" She said sighing, as he nodded "Yeah I don't want to become a walking, talking goat, like what happened to you" He snapped, seeing she looked a hurt by what he said, but she ignored it. He saw she kicked off her blood soaked heels and touched the bump on the back of her neck to turn into her furry form "I'm sorry for making you step in my old skin, the slime really hurt me" Louis muttered. She sat down next to him, sighing. "What will my mother say?" He asked after an hour of silence "I don't know" She said, as he showed her how badly burnt he was but it didn't hurt "So, you can still move, and it doesn't hurt?" She asked, noticing his hand was shaky. So she grabbed his hand, telling him everything is going to be okay, noticing he was crying again, and his tears were blood. "It's okay, it's okay, stop crying!" She whispered as she hugged him, trying to comfort him.

(5 years later)
Louis hated being stuck in this small cramped vessel and baby-talked by everyone, at least his aunt did not baby-talk him. His mom only put him in this vessel because his mom accused him of killing his old vessel but his old vessel only died due to the transformation experiment.

"I want to go there, to Earth," The entity, currently named Louis, said pointing at the screen that described the planet they were looking at, it said, Earth Year: August 1st, 1777 "Why sweetie? That Earth isn't as far and technologically advanced as ours, and it wouldn't be as fun as ours!" The entity's mother, named Aurora, asked annoyed, "I don't care, I want to experience something new!!" The entity yelled at his mother, she smacked him and locked him up by putting him in a child-proof warded harness around a table leg and locked it shut, his powers were useless. "Now you stay here you ungrateful son" She snarled threatening to burn him, "LET ME OUT, MOTHER! I'LL GET YOUR SISTER!" He screamed squirming "Your aunt is dead!" She snapped as she left, after 3 hours his aunt eventually found him, she was in her mutated human form wearing a red dress with black heels. "HEY!" He snapped and flung a water bottle at her, trying to get her attention. He heard her gasp and managed to avoid it, she looked down at him "Oh, what did my stupid sister do now" Everly asked, looking down at what Louis was stuck in, "How did you end up in this vessel?" She asked again, squatting down "What happened to you?" He asked back, seeing she had grayish hair, lynx-like ears, and brown eyes. "Oh uh, my boss tested a new bio-organic warfare chemical on me and my husband turning us into anthropomorphic animals," She said, seeing he looked confused "So like, what animal are you and your husband?" He asked, intrigued, "I'm supposed to be a gray lynx, and Logan is sadly a purple snow leopard because purple is his favorite color." She said sighing, "So now you tell me what happened to you" She said, "Mother said I was being too reckless even though my old vessel got burnt because of the experiment or transformation, whatever it was, but GET ME OUT!" He said, yelling at her to get him out, he squirmed as she broke it off using her pyrokinesis, he smiled and hugged her. "Also one thing before you go to that Earth, DO NOT TRUST HELEN PETERS! Or her other name Lepusculus, she's the reason your old vessel got burnt, and she's the reason why your mother doesn't trust you, Okay? Do you understand?" She said in his head as Louis nodded "Yes Auntie, I will watch out for her" Louis said in his head "You're the best!" He said as she chuckled "Now I can pick you up again! Like when your old vessel was a kid". Logan picked Louis up, spinning him around, and gave him to Logan, her husband. "Stop!' Louis jokingly snapped as he laughed, he saw what Logan looked like and Everly's description was right, but Logan was also in a human form. "Now I'm going to go find her" Louis grumbled as Logan put him down, weakly shaking his hands because of how hot Louis felt to the touch "Oouch" Logan muttered.