The beginning 🤍

~The beginning~

Sunday 11:52 pm, at a lone deserted street.

A completely lone deserted street is shown where not a single street light is on,the always shining moon is not in the sky today and stars are also hiding behind the dark stuffy cloud's.

The only sound of trashing trees and it's branches can be heard.

A pretty girl is walking alone on the dark street and reached to the door of her house ch is in the end of the street, she opned the door and the darkness welcomed her, her house is dark as the night.

While locking the main door her hand brushed against a sharp nail which results to bleed, she closed her eyes as she heard a music shooting her soul, which instantly attracted her towards itself.

Khoyi kahan hai tu paas toh aaa... chu le mere yeh rooh paas toh aaa waadiyan dhundhe tere bholi hassein aankhon ke seeshe mein tu hai bassi...

Bas tere aahat bus tere yeh aahat mein mit na jaun paas toh aaa.. mein mit na jaun paas toh aaa..

While taking small baby steps she followed the sound of the music, playing in her ears which leads her to her own house backyard, which is fully deserted with dead plants giving a creepy feel.

" HASEENA"

She looked here and there to find the source of the whisper of her name and the music which was playing around out of no where, but found nothing.

Haseena left scared "k...kaun hai

"K....kaun hai " kk...kaun hai

She asked again and again but no one answered, she gluped down in fear and take some steps forward but soon freez at her place as she felt someone's hot breath falling on her shoulder, as someone is right behinds her.

In a swift move she turned back to look over that person who freezed her at her place but again found none "kaun hai "

The silence continues suddenly the music which was ringing in her ears stop, she looked all around only to find nothing but darkness, she stumble upon her legs taking some slow back steps, out of fear she again rushed inside her house.

Haseena locked the door again from inside leaning on it,her breathings were shallow as she came rushing inside, she closed her eyes taking deep breaths.

She suddenly distanced herself from the door as she heared continuous knocks on the door thumping hard,her heart skip beats as fear concored in her mind, didn't dare to open the door she clucth the side table sweating profusely.

She throw things off from side table searching for water as her throat went dry, after struggling with herself she get a glass of water from nearby stool.

She lifted the glass up near her lips to drink but as soon as she looked down the water colour changed into bloody red scaring the shit out of her.

She throw the glass on floor and scremed loudly" kaun hai yahaannn ".

Suddenly her eyes caught a dark retaining figure behind the wall, she walked towards it in hope to get a prey of light.

She shivered to the core as she feel two strong muscular arms influence her from back, she turned around to look at his face...

But suddenly she woke up gasping for air, breathing heavily, she woke up from her sleep.

Yes, she's watching a dream a horrifying nightmare which completely snatch her peace from past few months,

Haseena's breathing were irregular, she's sweating profusely while taking slow heavy breaths.

She clutch the duvet near her chest and cried " ya Allah yeh kyu.humei...har..
Raat vo ek hi sapna ata hai..wahi..wahi backyard...wahi ghar aur voh gaana...din ho ya raat voh gaana har wakt humare zehan men gunjta rehta hai aur woh eshsaas.... eshsaas jo hum har wakt mehsus karte... karte...hai voh....voh ha kiska "