The Endgame

Wednesday 4:35 pm, at Haseena's house

Ishq mein doobey ek fasane ki Daastan hai yeh is deewane ki Maut bhii naa jisse rok paayegi....

Haseena's eyes flutter she's still in her nightmares, unconscious with a painful expression on her face.

He took out his guitar and started playing music, the very same music which she hear always in her dreadful nightmare everytime.

Khoyi kahan hai tu paas toh aaa... chu le mere yeh rooh paas toh aaa waadiyan dhundhe tere bholi hassein aankhon ke seeshe mein tu hai bassi...

Bas tere aahat bus tere yeh aahat mein mit na jaun paas toh aaa.. mein mit na jaun paas toh aaa..

She become unstable, she starts to suffocate and that nightmare again create in her deep sleep the very same backyard of her kashmir's house.

In nightmare -

Haseena is rushing out of the house looking behind every mili second as someone is chasing her, suddenly she bumped with someone a fear striked her she clutch her dress tightly and shoot her head up, she took some steps back finding anubhav there.

"Come Haseena you can see me now ", anubhav wishper in his husky baritone.

Yeah, it was him only who always came in her nightmares, who's the reason behind her every nightmare.

Haseena nodded in no tooking some backsteps as Anubhav approched her she rushed back towards her backyard suddenly he appeared Infront of her leaving her awestruck, a shiver ran down in her spine.

"I'm Anubhav Singh Hasi chahe kisi bhi duniya ke kone me chale jao Haseena I'll find you because...you're mine", he wishper the last sentence in her ear with a smrik playing on his lips.

Before she could say anything she heared a bullet firing sound and she wake up screaming his name.

(Nightmare ka khatma ab bhatkege uske aatma -me🌝😂)

Haseena opened her eyes she's sweating profusely, Anubhav smiled looking at her he came near her and asked " are you fine Hasi ?", She looked at him in disgust.

Wednesday 4:47 pm, at hospital

Santosh fingers move a little, she took some deep breaths suddenly her heart rate increase and her body shudder still connected to various wires, with a scream she wake up breathing heavily.

Nurse rushed inside hearing her scream and find her sitting on bed, with unstable look and fericed face.

Santosh tries to remove her iv tube
" anubhav...Hasi anu ko maar dege i..i need to save him "

At Haseena's house -

Anubhav tends to caress her face but she held his hand in between and pushed him hard with full force so that he end up hitting the wall, her anger overpowered on her as she remember what happen that night.

Anubhav rotate his neck left for righ, strech his fingers limbs and then started laughing loudly, Haseena angrily went to him holding his collar she pulled him towards herself.

Haseena's grip tightened on his collars " itne hi mohobat thi ki apne hi pyar ko apne hi haaton se khatam kar diya tumne it...itne hi chahat thi ki us chahat ko hi mita diya, itne hi deewangi thi ki us deewangi ko hi apane haaton se dafana diya tumne", she pulled him more closer with tears sparkling in eyes.

Anubhav held her hands and dittached them from his collar pulling her closer he wishper " finallly tumhe sab yaad aagya you know what main is din ka kabse intezar kar raha tha and look how qualified doctor I'm maine tumahre nightmare ki probelm solve karde and i knew that from starting ki tum..tum ho hi nahi i mean tum zinda kaise ho sakte ho Hasi jab maine tumhara kudh apne haaton se antim sanskar kiya tha , aur mohabbat toh dekho mere uff ek rooh ke peeeche bhi utna hi deewana hun jitna uske upar tha"