.3

________________________

*ੈ✩‧₊˚. : chap. 3 + " no pushing ! "

"where were we?" he smiled, knowing you were dreading this entire situation

knowing you were dreading
this entire situation.

"not sure, i don't really listen when you speak," you took a bite out of your food after watching mikage's reaction. he sighed softly, though still smiled, and started unwrapping his food as well.

"i was gonna be nice and give you my drink," he shrugged, both of you taking another bite.

"but now, i don't know."

"if it isn't the one i wanted then you don't have to worry." your brows jumped in shock as soon as the words left your mouth. now having caught sight of the orange can mikage held out to you, you grabbed it slowly.

"didn't know this was your favourite," he took another bite after you thanked him.

you both continued down the hallway containing small groups of passing students. it seemed neither of you had a destination in mind, so you presumed the boy was just walking with you to.. wherever the hell you wanted.

"it's my favourite from that canteen, they have like three other options," you explained before swallowing your food, the cold can just sitting on your palm.

he only hummed and looked outwards through the glass windows of the hallway, while you could only look at his pensive and dull expression. some of his peers kick a ball back and forth on the bottom field outside, and one of them happened to be nagi. however he still held his phone, tapping the screen every now and then.

the hallway ended with a staircase leading to the bottom floor classrooms. You were forced to peel your eyes off of him, and your wonders of what he could possible be thinking of were dismissed when you stepped onto the stairs.

you attempted to hold your food on your arm so you could open the vibrant can that had your hand slightly frozen from the cold metal. you did so, all while waking down the stairs.

bit risky.

the boy on your left stopped you from descending further, his arm hovering in front of you. you currently stood a step higher than him, your gaze locked on him skeptically. the space between you both became extremely narrow, which made you a little nervous.

"you're gonna fall down the stairs," his hand enclosed over yours which was holding the can. the contact once again making your heartbeat quicken.

"and when you do," his index finger traced over to the top of the can before slipping under the tab.

he swiftly opened the can, one-handedly, and pushed it towards your mouth. "i'm gonna laugh."

your eyebrows scrunched together at his comment,  but you took a sip. all that you could think of was wanting the extremely fizzy liquid to somehow calm your fast beating heart.

"i hope you're not expecting anything in return.." you said growing shy at the recent attention. you glared at his hand still resting on yours, encouraging him to pull away.

and he did, "if you let me," his head tipped to the side, a drop of hope and fondness surfacing in the pools of his eyes.

"there is one thing i'd like," he quickly steeped down the end of the staircase. you followed after him at a normal pace until you both stood on the flat tiled-floor,his back to you as he walked. the turning halls closing you both in remained soulless.

you hummed, displeased at his suspenseful pause, "what is it?"

his feet stopped and he turned around to face you, hands tucked -- somewhat nervously -- into his pants' pockets.

"would you consider having me as your boyfriend?"

☆ ˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ : chap. 3 + complete !  ::

________________________