Chapter 1

*Claire's and Sabrina's house. It is a wooden, 2-story house with two bathrooms and three bedrooms*

*In Claire's room. The walls are a light green, the bed is a white double bed, three bookshelves- ones has a ton of books on them while the other two have movies, notebooks, and some art supplies. There is a tall dresser with a tv and a desk that is cluttered with knick-knacks. There are there cacti over by the window*

*10:00 am*

Claire: *in bed, waking up. She gets out of bed in her white, floral print pjs, and heads to the kitchen. She grabs some waffles and puts them in the toaster. A few minutes later, after they pop up, she eats them with syrup and then goes to the bathroom to get ready*

*In Sabrina's room. The walls are light pink  with posters of anime characters and Fnaf characters. There is one double bed with pink sheets/covers, a dresser, and a tv with and Xbox and controller as well as a pink shelf, and a black table with some candles and a teddy bear.*

Claire: *knocks on the door*

Sabrina: *In bed. Groans and opens her eyes.* Huh?

Claire: *opens door. Is fully dressed in a shortsleeved white top that says "Adventure", a blue plaid shirt on top, blue jeans, and turquoise Hoka shoes. She is carrying some books and a black purse* Hey, Sab. I'm heading to the store and the library now.

Sabrina: (sits up and rubs her eyes and yawns) Ok. Just remember, we're going to the pizzaplex at 1:00.

Claire: I will. I'll be back soon.

Sabrina: See ya.

Claire: *shuts the door and leaves. She goes into the garage and gets in her car, sets her books and purse in the passenger seat, turns the car on, opens the garage door, and drives away closing the garage door behind her.*

*At Walmart*

Claire: (is carrying a grocery list and is browsing the aisles when she bumps into her friend, Isabella)

Isabella: Oh, hey Claire! How are you?

Claire: Hey, Bella. I'm doing great. So, what's up?

Isabella: Nothing much. I just came back here because I forgot to buy something, but I can't remember what I was going to buy.

Claire: Well, I'm sure it will come to you soon.

Isabella: Hopefully. Well, I'll see you around.

Claire: Bye!

*They part ways and head to different aisles*

Claire: *heads over to the bakery part of Walmart* Sabrina and I could go for a few sweet treats.

Baker: *meets Claire at the display counter* Ah, Claire! Good morning.

Claire: Good morning Mr. Baker.

Baker: Been reading any good books lately?

Claire: Well, I just finished this amazing book! It's about an orphan boy who's forced to live with his mean aunt, uncle, and cousin-

Baker: That's nice. (yelling over his shoulder) Marie! The cakes! Hurry up! (walks to the back of the bakery)

Claire: (picks out some cookies to buy)

*30 minutes later*

Claire: (is checking out. She pays for everything and heads back out to her car with the groceries. She puts everything away and drives to the library.)