Obsessive! Protective! Stan x Abused! Transmale! Reader

(Y/n)'s POV

I had recently moved to the oh so lovely small town of South park. Me being the antisocial person I am was either bitchy to everyone or purely didn't speak to them.

I walked the streets, seeing people stare at me as I walked. I guess they aren't used to having new people, huh? As I wandered around listening to music, I saw a coffee shop. There weren't many people inside, but it was indeed open. I went inside, and just as I thought, all eyes were on me. I looked around, taking in my surroundings. There were groups of teenagers and a few adults. One group caught my attention immediately. They seemed more my type of people. It was odd since they were the only ones not staring at me like they either wanted to kill me or beat me in an alley. Four boys, two of which were fighting and cussing each other out, a quiet ravenette that looked like he hadn't slept in days, and a blonde with a playboy mag open behind a textbook. The ravenette finally noticed me through the small crowd, his deep blue eyes staring softer than anyone else's. I wonder what he was thinking. Me being average height I could tell by how he was sitting he was taller than me, but not by how much.

If I were to guess, he's around 5'11 in height, maybe 6 foot. Its hard to tell.

After a moment, the chubby one of their group looked at me and his eyes widened a little.

"Hoollyyy shiiit. There's a new kid in town." The boy spoke, shoving the one he was fighting with. The taller male he shoved looked over.

I took in the boy's features. Red fluffy hair, pale skin, green ushanka, emerald green eyes... I feel like I've seen him before. I checked my phone and looked for something, and then I saw why I recognized him.

We were friends on Coonstagram.

I looked up at the boys again, the red head still staring. He looked like he recognized me. Then a big smile appeared on his face. He then waved me over, the chubby one confused and the ravenette not caring. The blonde one was too busy with his playboy to notice me walk over.

"You're (your online tag) on coonstagram, right? The one with the guitars??" the red head beamed.

"Yeah." My voice has been trained manually to be deeper, so its a natural tone now. "Thats me."

"Sweet! It's good to meet you in person, man! I love the skull guitar you posted about!"

"Oh- uh. Thanks?"

No one has complimented my collection of guitars before, even if it was singling one out. This was new.

"Ohhhhhh, you're that emo guitar kid I always see on my feed!" The fat one spoke.

"I'm not an emo dumbass, if I was emo I would have all sorts of colors on me and raccoon tails in my hair. I'm mall goth." I glared at the fatso, him immediately backing down. I had a... Concerningly scary death stare.

The ravenette just kept his eyes on me.

"So aren't you gonna introduce yourself or what?" The blonde looked over, finally noticing me.

"The names (Y/n) and I moved in from (City/state/country name). Moved into the haunted house up the street." I kept my voice slightly monotone, but still showing a form of calmness.

"That place has like eight ghosts in it." The ravenette spoke. "Anyways, I'm Stan. Stan Marsh."

"Kyle Broflovski, but you know me already."

"Eric Cartman." The fatso kept his head down.

"Hm. I'll call you tractor ass instead." I stated, making the group laugh and Eric lost his shit.