THREE(😏)

This is one of my first smut so please don't bully me😩 and also R.I.P Muzan legs, he is going to be fucked with two BIG di-

____________________________________

<<NO ONES POV>>

"Put me down!" Muzan shouted at Kokushibo who was carrying Muzan in a bridal style to there room since after all, Muzan was being punish. Kokushibo made it and throws Muzan on bed roughly as he went and left the room locking the door. Muzan who just starting cursing at Kokushibo like "YOU HAVE THE FUCKING AUDACITY TO TREAT ME LIKE THIS" or "FUCK YOU SON OF A BISCUIT EATING BITCH" and stuff like that.

Kokushibo then arrives with Yoriichi and locks the door. They both walked towards Muzan as Muzan starting backing off until he reach the end of the bed.

"If you lay your fucking filthy hands on ME-" Muzan was cut off by Yoriichi going on top of him and pinning him to the bed. Muzan who tries to get out of Yoriichi grip as Yoriichi started to kiss him. Muzan at first denies to let Yoriichi enter his mouth, making Yoriichi mad. Yoriichi then gave him death starts before telling him this "Fine then, you ask for it..." As soon Yoriichi spilled out those words, Kokushibo gave Yoriichi hands Yoriichi hands cuff. Muzan eyes widen as he kept on trying to get out of Yoriichi grip. Yoriichi then hand cuff Muzan hands together, making the demon piss.
___________________________

Yoriichi felt his dick getting hard and Muzan felt his hard dick on his ass. He gave Yoriichi a glare and Yoriichi gave him smile before kissing on his the forehead. From the forehead to cheeks and lips. Yorrichi kept the kiss close and needy not wanting to break it. As soon as they couldn't breath, they stopped at the sudden action. Muzan was out breath and so was the top. Yoriichi catches his breath before he went and attack Muzan neck, giving Muzan love marks. Muzan moans at the love marks Yoriichi was giving him. Kokushibo then joins in, by going behind muzan and attacking his neck as well. He kisses Muzan from behind and that's how the triple s€x started.
_____________________________

Kokushibo and Yoriichi where done giving the demon love marks so they moved to his lower part of his body to his chest. Kokushibo and Yoriichi c😇ck started waking up, getting even more harder then before. Muzan who literally was being fucked and not by one, but two dicks. They began taking Muzan cloth off, making the demon king angry.

"You have the fucking audacity to do this to me-AH!~"

Muzan was cut off by Kokushibo giving him another hickey. Now, Muzan was sitting on Yoriichi lap while Kokushibo was behind him, so basically Muzan was sitting on both of there laps. Yoriichi and Kokushibo strip themselves as they put both, one finger in Muzan. They finger Muzan in and out, left and right, making space for there dicks. After some time of preparing the demon king they took there dicks out and SLAMMED IN MUZAN WITHOUT A WARNING!? Muzan was in moaning mess.
_____________________________

"Koku!~Ahhh~,F-fuck..Slowaaahh~'D
d-down~" Moans escape Muzan mouth turning the tops even more on. Yoriichi and Kokushibo hit the same speed level, hitting there and that. Muzan was starting to drive crazy.

"Ha!~H-hoWw~ 'are'You!~ guys so-so!BIGGAHH!~" Muzan moans between his words.

Damn, all you could hear in the room was moaning and HARD slamming. In fact, they did slam hard in Muzan like a bitch slap. After some time, they found Muzan spot and kept abusing that spot. Every time they abuse that spot, Muzan moan.

"Ah~ahg'hmm~F-fu'-ck, I-I~!" "Hm? What was that you said?" Yoriichi asked. "Yeah, we misunderstood you?" Kokushibo said, being sarcastic. "F-fuck yo-AH~'ah,ah~you~..guys~"
"What do mean fuck you guys, where litterly the ones fucking you." Kokushibo said, still pushing inside Muzan. Muzan started moaning even louder. "AH FUCK!~Ah!'~I-I-I~ffffuckkk~..." "Close?" Both of the brother said. "Wha-ah!~'FUCK-doe~lo-OK~ LAH!~Like~" "I see...can't you hold it i-" Yoriichi said being cut off by Muzan cumming on his chest. "FUUCK!?~" Muzan was out of breath.

Kokushibo and Yoriichi both cummed in Muzan. Yoriichi gave a little bit cum to Kokushibo as they both lick it. They then told Muzan to lick the cum that was on the bed. Muzan listen to what they say before taking and licking the cum and swallowing it.
__________________________

Kokushibo, who looks at his brother before they both of remove Muzan off there laps. Muzan was laying on the bed, exhausted. "You did great." Yoriichi said. "Hm..." "Can you at least suck are d😇cks before we got to sleep?" Muzan groans before he bend over and began doing the job. He licks the tip of of Yoriichi d😇ck, slowly adjusting his dick. He slowly pushes his head back and forth on Yoriichi dick making the human whimper. Yoriichi who grips Muzan hair before he Muzan putting his whole dick inside him. Muzan moans between the pushing,.making Yoriichi moan as well.
____________________________

Yoriichi push faster as he warns Muzan, he's coming. Before you even know it, the liquid spilled on Muzan face. Kokushibo immediately grab Muzan by the hair and proceeded to put his d😇ck inside Muzan mouth. Up and down, in and out until the liquid spilled on Muzan before was force to swallow it again. Muzan was even more exhausted from the triple s€x they had. Muzan pushed himself on the bed, laying down on it. "You did great." Yoriichi said. "How many fucking times are you going to say that." Muzan glare at Yoriichi "You know...we could maybe do ten more." Yoriichi said. Muzan immediately jumps at those sudden words Yoriichi said.
____________________________

"Have you lost your fucking mind!?" Muzan began shouting at Yoriichi, doing him dirty. "And then, after being FUCK by two HUGE COCKS YOU STILL HAVE DICK ENERGY AND THE FUCKING AUDACITY TO TELL ME WHERE NOT DONE YET!!!" Muzan was about to go further but Kokushibo hugged Muzan from behind, trying to calm down the angry demon down. Muzan just kept his mouth shut before he took a deep breath. Yoriichi got a bit jealous went and hugged Muzan before Muzan kick him away. He didn't really liked Yoriichi because he was a bit annoying. Yoriichi who began apologizing, saying to Muzan he's sorry.
___________________________

Muzan rolled eyes and laid on the bed before Yoriichi and Kokushibo cuddle with him but Muzan said that he doesn't wants to since he was already tired of s€x and those two. They are also too tired to take a bath since it was already 6 am. Later on, The Michikatsu brother fell asleep with the demon. Together they would have a nice nap and the morning there going to have a nice beautiful agurment or not....I don't know...

To be continued😊......