Part Three: Hungry Are The Wolves.

Looks like smut, but not smut...I think 👀

Blindly Jungkook reached out and pulled the omega into his arms and pressed his nose against the pulse point of soft, tantalising skin and groaned heavily.

"Need you..." He moaned out hungrily, the scent of vanilla and soft peach flowed down his throat with every inhale of breath.

"Want you.." he ground out, pushing the omega up against the closed door and run his hot, damp tongue up the silky length of Taehyung's neck, the rich, sweet taste of the omega's skin washed over the muscle, enticing him to want more. He pressed his hard clothed cock against the omegas crotch to grind him hard and slow, the friction incredible to both of them.
Taehyung fleetingly thought he should be at least giving a token protest, alluding to the fact this act was money driven, and not in fact, he wanted this from the moment the true blood's scent attacked his senses.
Who the fuck was he kidding?

"Fuck.." The omega rasped out, lost, as the alpha's hands kneaded and greedily cupped his ass and pulled him to, and up the wall, pressing even harder between his legs. Taehyung wound sleek legs about the alpha's hips as his hands moved on their own to shove long, delicate fingers into the damp, raven hair and pulled his face to him, slamming his lips hotly to the other's.

They clawed, pulled and scratched at each other in their heated frenzy in attempt to feel the other naked against them. Lewd words were exchanged as Jungkook whispered explicitly what he wanted to do to the beautiful omega who was now pushed down and pressed hard into the mattress, in a tangle of sweat slicked sheets.

"You're mine," The young alpha ground out, a small feral growl in his throat, "mine to do what I want with," his teeth not so softly biting along the omega's collarbones, that were already deeply marked with the red and purple hues of numerous bruises and hickies.

Taehyung let out a frustrated howl as he gripped the alpha's hair, yanking brutally hard as he pushed forward and pulled Jungkook flat onto his back, grinding his plump ass down as he rode him harder, his eyes glowing blissfully at the look of sheer lust on the face of the boy underneath him.

The hours they spent together, flowed into days as the room was filled with the sound of grunts and moans, howls and pleasure filled screams, their mixed pheromones and unique scents bursting between the aromas of peach, amber, leather, cinnamon, rich semen and perspiration.

They fought, they bit, they furiously fucked. On the bed, on the floor, against the walls and back to the bed, sheets stained and torn, as they worshipped and devoured each other, never having enough of the other's exquisitely sinful, bodies.
They were both blissed out, fucked out, but never seemed to stop, and at one point Taehyung was sure he couldn't feel his legs any more.
This young true blood was a demon in bed, a demon that was taking them both on a ride of total delirium, a delirium both boys willingly drowned in, as lust continued to swallow them whole.

Sunlight broke in through the glass panes of the barred windows of the room, the brightness searing Taehyung's eyes as he struggled to keep them opened.
He felt a little disorientated at first, his hand cupped over his brows as he took in the room, sudden realisation of what happened the night before, and the night before that, washed over him.

Turning his stiff body painfully slow, he managed to slip from the bed and dropped onto his knees on the hard wood floor, the impact nothing, as every part of his body ached anyway. He looked down at his torso to see it covered in a myriad of colourful bruises, bites and scratches.
What the fuck did they do?

He bit his plump bottom lip and moaned softly, even his mouth hurt, he thought, running his tongue along the inside and still tasting a little blood.
He struggled to the door of the adjoining bathroomon his knees, because there was no way he was able to stand just yet, and gingerly made his way to the sink, where he threw some water on his face, before cupping a few mouthfuls to soothe his dry throat.