THREE

this one is really short but, it'll get longer. 

also exams are over (for now)!! so i'll try to find time to update :))

"Did you see the news?" You were laying on Wanda's lap when you happened to scroll across a news article about Elizabeth Olsen. It was a few months after the encounter with the actress and things were mostly back to normal after that. You and Wanda continued your normal routine and you don't believe anyone suspects anything.

Wanda had started going out more with you, and since her hair was naturally ginger, no one really suspected anything since Elizabeth Olsen is currently a blonde. And you soon learned that your girlfriend definitely has an obsession with your hoodies when you woke up one day and found your favorite one gone, only to see Wanda standing in the kitchen with her morning hair and an adorable smile on her face when she saw you. Your hoodie on her, and you were too in love to even ask for it back.

"What news?" Wanda glanced down at you, her hand tangled in your hair as she played with it absentmindedly. Instead of responding, you just showed Wanda your phone, watching as her eyes widened and she exclaimed. "WAIT SHE'S SINGLE?!"

You giggled at the pout and the dangerous glint that now appeared in her eyes, a strange combination. Before any of your things could be smashed by Wanda's power, you took your phone back and placed her hands in your own, giving her a smile. "Hey, I'm still yours, okay? No matter what."

Wanda was still pouting, though the red gone, now filled with insecurity. "But then you're going to realize that the two of you are soulmates and then you're going to leave me alone and I don't want to do that."

If you couldn't see Wanda right now, you could certainly hear her pout. So you sat up, glancing at Wanda straight in the eyes.

"I will still love you, okay? You were the first to show me love, not Lizzie. Sure, maybe she has divorced the wannabe-jesus now but I am still yours, no matter what. Just because she's single, doesn't mean I'll suddenly meet her or something, so you have nothing to worry about, this love is ours." As you finished, you pressed a kiss to her lips, feeling her melt into your touch, believing your words.

And you meant every word you said. Just because Elizabeth Olsen is now single doesn't mean you're going to go get together with her. One, you have Wanda in your arms, and you are never letting go of that. And also because the chance of you meeting Elizabeth Olsen again are little to none. Although you knew it was possible, you know it was probably not in your near future.

You took your phone back from Wanda and went to scroll through tiktok instead, grinning at the edit of your girlfriend/Elizabeth Olsen. Wanda glanced down occasionally, leaning down and pecking your lips before she went back to the book she was currently occupied with.

Somehow Wanda had picked up The Seven Husband of Evelyn Hugo from your bookshelves all those years ago, and you are allowing Wanda to went through every single emotions you had felt while you read that book.

Scrolling passed another edit, your eyes widened at the next tiktok that popped up on your for you page. It was a promotion video, of the upcoming meet and greet for Elizabeth Olsen's new book... it seem to be the last thing her husband and her had written together before the divorce, though you wondered what caused the divorce.

You probably paused on that video a little too long before Wanda glanced down at you, stopping her reading. "What's wrong? You've been staring at that screen for a while."

"Elizabeth Olsen is doing a meet and greet for her book," you muttered, literally torned between meeting your idol or be with your girlfriend. You love Wanda with all your heart, there was no doubt about that, but Elizabeth Olsen was someone you were a fan of before you even meet Wanda.