Chapter 1

2018, 5 years before Bobby's death.

Dav, a french 15years old boy, just left France after his dad almost killed him. He moved to London, where his aunt lives, to start a new life, new school, new friends. He had to take a room in the school because his aunt lives in a small apartment. That's where he met Gisele, a 15 years old girl.

"Hi, I'm Dav, i'm your new roommate !"

The girl looks at him nicely.

"Hi, I'm Gisele, nice to meet you !"

"Nice to meet you as well" Dav answers

"A Frenchie coming to London in the middle of school year is not usual, what does bring you here ?" Gisele asks

"How do you even know i'm French ?" Dav wonders

"Well, your accent is good but not enough if you want to make me belive you're english" Gisele giggled

"Well, yeah i'm from Southern France, i got some problems with my father, i had to escape so here i am" Dav explains

"Sorry to hear that Dav, i hope you'll feel better here. Put your stuff in your room, then we'll go meet our class, i'll introduce everyone to you and explain which style of person they are."

"That's so nice of you Gisele ! Thanks. I'm going to do that quickly."

Dav gets into his room quickly, but as an otherthinking guy he decided to take a look on the whole room. There's a huge window behind his bed, and a bathroom on the other side. A big mirror, a toilet, a big showers with curtains. He removed curtains and went back to Gisele.

"You're ready ?" Gisele asks

Dav is taking his schoolbag and puts his phone in his jacket

"Now i am" he answers.

Gisele and him goes to the study room where the class is working on a movie project, based on Scream Movies.

Gisele introduce Dav to the whole crew, they're all welcoming Dav nicely.
"Hi everyone, nice to meet y'all" Dav says.

Someone is coming closer of Dav to introduce herself.

"Hi, I'm Jill. Nice to meet you ! We're working on a Scream fan movie for College's year promo ! Want to be in ?" Jill asks.

"Hi Jill ! Nice to meet you as well. Yeah i would love to ! I'm a horror movie fan and i already worked as an actor back when i was younger so it's surely gonna be interesting" Dav replies.

Gisele and Jill gives him a chair to sit around a circle table.

"Dav, i feel like you have to be the main character" Gisele says.

Everyone seems to agree while Dav is feeling bad because he literally met them 1 minute ago.