Chapter II

The whole point of the project is a competition between classes for the "Best Scream fan movie". Now that they have their main character, Gisele's crew engaged Mia, Nikki and Leon, two girls and a man who all know Scream very well. Gisele and Nikki are planned to be Ghostfaces of the movie.

"This is gonna be fun, i've always loved to be the vilain" Gisele says.

"It's more interesting to be the main character, because you have more screentime, character development, and killers are always pretty obvious first 10 minutes they appear" Dav explains.

Gisele laughs and explain "It's because of the actors, they're not good at it. Jill Roberts wasn't obvious but she's the only one bitch who almost got away."

"Kinda true" Dav agreed.

Everyone stops talking, the director enters in the classroom, chocked.

"Is everything alright, sir ?" Gisele asks.

"No. Not at all." Director replies.

"But what's happening ?" Mia wonders.

"A teacher got killed in the kitchens of the school. Everyone, leave your stuff here and go to your rooms, the police is gonna investigate.

"Okay, Mia, we have to leave you, i know you don't have any roommate but i'm honest i haven't seen you that much these times, who knows, maybe you did that" Gisele confess.

"What ??? Are you seri-" Mia got stopped by the director

"Stop talking and go, NOW !"

Everyone goes in their rooms, and Gisele starts to be worried because Dav seems strange.

"What's happening, Dav ?"

"I don't know. I've already survived killings, i hope i'll not have to survive these things again" Dav explains without saying what happened to him.

"Dav, if you're the one who did tha-"

"I'm not the one who did that" Dav says. "But.... i guess it's possible that my father followed me somehow."

"What's the point with your father ?" Gisele asks.

Dav explains quickly "Well, basically he tried to kill me and my sisters, that's why i came here, i was hoping, my life would got better, but seems like i was wrong. But i've never met that teacher, so i can't know if it's really him".

Dav is scared, so he calls his sister, Laura, who is a french lawyer. She confirms he's still in detention, so, Dav and Gisele knows he didn't involved anyone into a sort of revenge story.

"So, if it's not your father, who is it ?" Gisele asks.

"Guess we'll have to live our own Scream adventure" Dav answers.

Nikki, Mia and Leon calls for Dav and Gisele on WhatsApp.

"What is it ?" Gisele asks to the group.

"It's our survivor crew group !" Leon replies.

Dav get mad. "Survivors crew ? That's not a joke, Leon !"

"I know ! I'm talking about the school project, i created it so we can make the phone calls when we're gonna record opening." Leon explains.

"If you want my opinion, i think we can all delete these movies projects" Mia confess.

Dav and Gisele are looking at each other, when Gisele have an idea.

"I think it's time to investigate" Gisele says.
Everyone agrees, they planned a meeting in the study class, hoping they could somehow find who started to take Scream more serious as planned.