Part 3

Zoro POV

In the middle of the night he woke up to hearing you crying...had he been that blind to not see you loved him. He cared about you, as much as he did Kuina. Blinded by his own promise, he hadn't seen what he should've. He regretted it everyday, letting you walk out the way you did. Years of not seeing you, it ate at him. Ussop was the one who finally convinced him to find you and talk to you.

He hated hearing you cry. He got up and walked into your room. He seen you sniffling by the edge of the bed. "Go away," she said to him. He took more steps towards her. "No," he said. She turned from him. He turned her around. "No, I'm not going anywhere," he said again. She burst into tears once more. He was never good at this thing, but he memorized enough to pull her into him. He held her, all night long. They slept together for the first time in a long time.

He woke the next morning in an empty bed. She wasn't here, he looked around her house and found her no where. "I'm leaving tomorrow, to fulfill my own promise," he heard her in his mind. He looked around, and she left the dossier on the kitchen table with a half empty bottle of sake. He knew who she was after. He left for the distant island. He knew she couldn't do this alone. He sent word for a friend.